• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 21, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taweivoda

displayname
Terrence Weivoda
Here are some pictures of the 124 with windbreaker. As you can see, the seat needs recovering.

113641.jpg

113642.jpg

113643.jpg

113644.jpg

113645.jpg

113646.jpg

113647.jpg

For Sale: KT17GS, Spec Number: 24301

Got this motor to replace the blown up motor in my 782 but going to rebuild the original one.

This is a oil pressurized KT series without the ports for remote oil filter. Motor runs good and have had it running in the 782 shown.

Comes complete manifold to oil pan - no air cleaner, muffler or muffler tin. Rest of the motor tin is complete. Has 1" shaft, but have adaptor to go to a 1.125" shaft for cub cadet 82 series clutch. Complete bolt in and on.

I can ship this from my business but you pay shipping. I will crate up in a wooden/cardboard crate. Probally use UPS Freight from business to wherever you want.

Price: $450.00 Email me with any questions. [email protected]

113735.jpg

113736.jpg

113737.jpg

Here is a really good Cub 104 for sale. Its in Really good over all shape from front to back--top to bottom. Starts and runs good and mows good too. Tires all good,seat in good shape. I'm the 2st owner of this one and have manuals and all with it. Asking $600.00 hate to let it go--She'll make someone a Good One for sure!
Thanks
Dave
113760.jpg
113761.jpg

NEW Walbro #64 (kohler #30 size) carbs with high & low adjusters! $75 each!! Get em quick while I still have a few!
Kyle

FOR SALE: Brinly Hitch off a 124, has helper spring. What you see is all I have. $100 obo, plus shipping.
Thanks
Jim
113777.jpg

FOR SALE: Rear mount for Haban Sickle Bar mower, was on a wide frame. $25 obo plus shipping
Thanks
Jim
113780.jpg

James,
I have sent you an email about the haban bracket
thanks

Anyone want a 125 roller? The tractor has no dents no heavy rust fenders are straight, steering is good. Youll need an eng, V/R, and Batt. The trunion is shot but the pump still pulls good, and the relief valves work. Ill throw in a filter, cork gasket, and new tube. This would be great for restoration tractor, just cant bring myself to part it out any further, than puling the eng. Email me for pics.

125$ picked up here or seeing I dont have anything to do I could help in delivery.

pickens sc 29671

Hello everyone,

I have a set of deck runners for a 38 mower deck. I purchased 'em not long ago from a gentleman in Brookfield Wisconsin thinkin' they'd fit my 42 deck. They won't work with my deck due to the gauge wheel locations and I didn't even mount the runners. The PO told me he blasted, primed and painted 'em and I don't have any reason to doubt him. They're not perfect but they're in very good shape, should have a lot of years left in 'em. I can't use 'em so I'm selling 'em for what I paid for 'em $38.00 plus shipping. Send me an email if you're interested.

113815.jpg

113816.jpg

113817.gif

Kenneth

QA42 Snow thrower for a narrow frame. The auger is in good shape but as the two pictures show there is some wear at the ends. The housing is very good. Lift rod, auger handle and belt are not pictured but included. There is a chain but it should be replaced. $85.00 picked up in SE Minnesota.

113836.jpg

113837.jpg

113838.jpg

113839.jpg

113840.jpg

3 used Kohler K361 18hp camshafts $150 each
2 new Kohler K361 18hp camshafts $190 each
Several new Kohler K series camshafts-not really sure what they are, not pointed lobe like the 10hp to 14hp but yet not really wide lobe like the 18hp cams $30 ea
Time to let em go & run wild in your engines, not sitting on a shelf taking up space!

Hi. I have a 123 that I will get rid of. It doesnt run. I put a new piston and rings in it last fall and I still dont have any compression. I think Probably a seal is bad or maybe the valves. Dont know. It is in the way. Email me if intersted and can clean snow off it and send you pictures. I live in SE ND. Thanks Make me an offer.

For Sale: 1966 123 Cub Cadet. Starts and runs good. Includes mower deck, tiller (front mount I think) and snow blower. $400.00 for the package , cash picked up here. Located 25 miles South of Winchester, Va. off I 81. Thanks, Don

For Sale: 1976 1200 Cub Cadet. Starts and runs good. No attachments. $250.00 cash, picked up here. Located 25 miles South of Winchester, Va. of I 81. Thanks, Don

All of the #64 Walbro carbs I have listed on the 25th have been sold! Thanks!

Modern MTD Cub Cadet spread frame Super Steer front axle to upgrade your old Cub Cadet to better/tigher steering radius.Includes the matching 1" spindles and tie rod. You won't believe the difference it makes! $100 plus shipping. 434-996-5549

Super Cat '0' parts - no back plate, hitch or lift bar

114077.jpg

$200 + shipping

Latest posts

Back