• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 21, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 Tractors For Sale!!! $500 each (or best offer). Please email [email protected] if interested.
114097.jpg

114098.jpg

114099.jpg

Cub 1450 hydro - $450 or will trade for 102 with good solid mower deck. Have not used for 2 seasons so it has been sitting - Needs to be picked up in west central Jersey (near Clinton/Flemington). Also have some Brinly plows for $125 each. May even trade even up for a really nice mower deck for 102 - Emails to [email protected] and we'll talk - EddC
114146.jpg

For sale 128 with 3pt and no spring. Deck is real quiet gears are smooth. Front axle worn real good but mows real nice.

375$ picked up here in Pickens Sc 29671 OBO

Email me for pic's [email protected]

All genuine new Kohler parts. 22-carb needle seat kits #25 757 01-s $8 ea.
10 points set 47 150 03-s $7 ea
K181 8hp Walbro carb 41 853 07-s $70
K91 4hp carb 4105306 $50
Save on shipping by combining more in same packaging.
114181.jpg

114182.jpg

582 Cub Cadet this one was built by IH and not MTD. Comes with a 3pt hitch, helper spring and the u-bracket for front implements. Good runner and starter. $800 picked up in Austin, MN.

May consider selling just the tractor seperately from the 3pt hitch,helper spring and u-bracket also.

114189.jpg

114190.jpg

114191.jpg

Two link tire chains to fit 12x10.50x12 tires. Cross chains show some wear but plenty of life left. $20 plus shipping or picked up in SE Minnesota.

The used tire chains have been sold but the handsome 124 with the equally handsome IH Windbreaker is still waiting for a new home. Remember, this package includes the mower, blade and a new set of chains.

The 4hp & 8hp carbs I listed on the 2nd are spoken for. only 2 points kits left & 12 of the needle/seat kits.

I have a creeper gear for a narrow frame cadet $220 (includes shipping) or trade for danco underdrive for IH Cub Cadet. 122 roller motor has broken connecting rod. Tractor in good condition has 3pt. with spring assist good restoration or puller project $250.00 OBO. 1A rototiller with gearbox I used it last year to work my garden, I aquired another at a sale, wife says don't need both. $250.00 OBO. 125 hydro 3pt., 48in., deck original fiberglass seat needs recovering, PTO needs new fiber disc and hood needs to be replaced or welded (cracked/broken at bolt holes). Deck is in decent shape needs a couple of small holes weleded. I am downsizing so these items need to go. $375 OBO for the 125. I have the tiller and both cadets for sale locally in Rhodesdale Maryland. I will email pictures if requested.
greenthumb.gif

Latest posts

Back