• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 18, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig,
If you could send me some higher resolution scans of those literature, I should be able to convert them into pdf's.

beer2.gif
beerchug.gif
biggrin.gif

JOSH - Like the discussion We had a month ago anything to run directly off the CC rear PTO has to be "Custom Made" to allow for non-ASAE rotation & RPM, & splines on the output shaft.

That's why the PTO's themselves are rather rare, and attachments are non-existant except for the reverser.

ANYHOW, Anyone ever seen one of the frt PTO's? It appears to be the snowblower/tiller gearbox and for '63/'65 CC's only. Only thing a CC would have ever run on Our farm was the bale elevator and with the output to the left the whole CC would have been in the way. It was just easier to use the Super H or M to both haul-in and run the bale elevator. We normally ran the elevator at idle with the FARMALL's with 540 rpm PTO, trying to idle a CC w/1000 RPM PTO down enough would have been tough.

Dennis:
Well, there's always that ice cream freezer you must have had out behind the milkhouse, next to the walnut sheller, the feed grinder and the buzz rig with the 12" blade......

Marlin-

Sorry about the gender thing. I just assumed and you know what assuming brings about. Please post more of Fancy cubbing; it adds a little twist.

Give him a rub for me....Wayne

Terry, send me an email with your mailing address and I'll send you some DVDs with a bunch of stuff. BTW Charlie most likely has already converted them to pdf.

Charlie?
dunno.gif

while were on the subject of manuals and such, across the street they used to have all the original price sheets to go with the models, i can no longe locate them and was wondering if any of you had access to them? I use them on my CCID page to give a price of the tractor.

Matt, well, seeing that I was the one that scanned most of the information they have posted, of course I have access to my original files. Is there a particular model or series price you are looking for?

Speeking of my CCID page im gonna hound you guys for pics again, these are the models i still need.
IH Cub Cadet 102
IH Cub Cadet 123 (would like some higher res pics)
IH Cub Cadet 72
IH Cub Cadet 104
IH Cub Cadet 105
IH Cub Cadet 124
IH Cub Cadet 125
IH Cub Cadet 73
IH Cub Cadet 106 (would like some higher res pics)
IH Cub Cadet 107
IH Cub Cadet 126
IH Cub Cadet 127
IH Cub Cadet 147
IH Cub Cadet 86
IH Cub Cadet 109
IH Cub Cadet 129
IH Cub Cadet 149 (my crappy one, would like better ones)
IH Cub Cadet 169
IH Cub Cadet 800
IH Cub Cadet 1000
IH Cub Cadet 1100 (currently a parts tractor)
IH Cub Cadet 1200
IH Cub Cadet 1250
IH Cub Cadet 1450
IH Cub Cadet 1650
IH Cub Cadet 482
IH Cub Cadet 582
IH Cub Cadet 682
IH Cub Cadet 782
IH Cub Cadet 982 (did IH actually build any 982's?)

one more thing is they dont have to be resto's they can be workers but i prefer ones that dont have a bunch of home brew stuff on them tho because the point of the page is to show what they looked like originaly.

thanks guys to all that have contributed, everyone who sends me pics gets credit for them, its my hope that with this site i can get more people to realize the collectabality of these old tractors and maybe a few less will reach the scrap pile... and for those of you that dont know the address is www.IHCC.us

Kraig: well not at the moment but i was wondering if you could email me the originals if thats not to much to ask, i hate to bug someone every time i get a write up done and have the need for a price!
old.gif
i will need all of them eventually!

The temp got up to 62* today so I decided to do a little spraying. These are some parts to the 149 I'm working on. Where in the h**l do bugs come from in January? It was in the teens here just a few nights ago. I sprayed the first round then go and pick bugs off before the second and so on....drives me crazy.

184370.jpg

Wayne, ah, fresh yellow paint!
thumbsup.gif
I've seen insects crawling on the snow in the middle of the winter up here in Wisconsin. I've brought in firewood from outside where it's well below freezing and moments later had mosquitoes flying around my head.
dizzy.gif
angry.gif

thanks kraig i got them!
i need to add this for those of you who will submit pics, i need to have them taken a certin way, they need to be takes as you see on the site, facing left, facing right, sraight front ans a straight rear shot.

Thanks for the info guys. What year was the add on hydraulic lift introduced?

I thought this was interesting. In the add for the dual wheel set up they say it is for traction. Everyone I've talked to says it does not help with traction.

Kraig, just wanted to say, you sure do plow a nice straight furrow! Makes a old farm boy proud to see a furrow so straight! Congrat's!

Tim,

I would say that most applications dual tires would not be an advantage <u>unless</u> you were pulling a harrow were the tires could 'settle' into something that it could bite down into.

jm2c

Wayne S. Fancy isn't the least bit upset. One of his many nicknames is Hydro Cat. Also FARMALL is another. I'll have to look another night for some pics of the little fella. Right now I hope that I'm not catching the flu bug that a guy conveniently brought to work last week.

Kraig M. Neat pics of the optional equipment. I remember something about $37.00+ was a LOT of money for the optional light kit for my folks MF10 garden tractor. The first Cub Cadet that I got to drive belonged to a classmate's parents. I'm thinking it had to have been either a 1962 or 1963 Original. I got to drive it about a hundred feet and I was mesmerized.

Back