• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 14, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gerry I - ok, you probably got me. My memory of the 60's is a little fuzzy, and of the 50's is nearly non-existant.

Bill R - take it back and tell the guy it has the wrong wheel weights on it.

Terry D - I was a little afraid of that after I re-read your post. Glad to know you're painting everything when it's apart. By the way, you probably already discovered the 6/7 series were really prone to wire harness problems. Something about the supplier to IH used a different (poor) type of insulation and many of the wires would corrode.

Chris, I think your 72 for your daughter looks good. I'm sure your daughter will be happy that you did that for her for years to come. I can't wait for your next project.

Bill R.- Try and rig up a hydro in that big beast on jack stands, would make a heck of a tractor out of it
thumbsup.gif

Chris....I think your daughter's " P I N K " cub looks really good ! Even better you took the time to make it that nice for her. I'm sure you didnt just hose it down and spray it real fast just to get it done, if you did it turned out bettewr then alot I've seen.

I cant beleive someone would say say it looks like crap cause its pink. I dont understand that at all , it is for a young little girl remember. Who cares what color they are, I would be beyond mad if I was you.Even if it was a joke. I think some people act that way when there jealous! I know people do that cause I know a guy ,acts the same way. lo9l Everything is better then yous, or they gotta nick pit at every little thing and tell you what yoiu did wrong

chris rolke

That is a fine Pink Cub, yep it is still a Cub Cadet that some time was spent on that won`t wind up as scrap. I think that is great .
thumbsup_old.gif

Ge I wonder "IF" I should post pictures of the 4 Cubs I will be dragging home Thursday , Be cause I think they are Green ! But I know they are Cubs and 2 are runners ; One has a Blade and deck and the other has a snow blower and one is apart but has a creeper. One needs the crank key way repaired . But They arn`t going to the scrap yard. I will post pictures in the sandbox so I don`t offend anyone.
correct%20police.gif
coffee.gif

Jon S and Don T.- Good for you both for giving Chris R. a complement on that pink tractor! Makes me proud that MOST of us can say nice things for someone that did something great for his family!

Daniel G.- Keep your rude comments to yourself. I don't care if it was a joke.

Don T. POST THEM PICTURES ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(please)

Gerry Ide,
"Big Daddy Don Roth" I haven't heard/seen any Rat Fink in a l-o-n-g time.

Just my thoughts and no one elses... Putting a 15U into a Cub Loboy WILL definintely shorten the life of the pump BIG TIME. I don't mean to offend anyone by any means. Just stating what I already know. Of course since production of the 15U and the rest of the 15 Series WILL CEASE production next yea (2014) one less hydro will make the rest worth even more.

Personal opinion... I would look into installing a Series 25 hydro into the Loboy. It is a much more robust system.

<font size="-2">Now back into just reading here... I'd like to purchae that hydro and find a loving home for it rather than see it parted or put to useage where I know the outcome won't work.</font>

Back