• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 13, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim K.-

Are the hole wallowed out where it connects to the pin driver? If so, it sounds like it's time for a new friction disc.

Tim K.-

1/8" isn't too bad, but if the clutch doesn't operate smoothly or hold well anymore or is noisy I'd rebuild it, if it were mine. It's well worth it.

Is there anyone in Florida or the South East (or anywhere for that matter) planning to go to this tractor show and swap meet.

Florida Flywheelers 21st Annual Old Engine & Tractor show with special swap meet; Jan. 16-19, 2008 at Ft Meade FL.

I know Ray Vanmersbergen is going to be there. I'm going Friday 1/18. Anyone else?

Congratulations Ryan K. $50.00 isn't bad at all. Just needs a little TLC. P.S. You going to Plow Day?

It is cold and icy here. When the snow did melt the driveway just turned to ice. Sure glad any snow lately has only been flurries.

Marlin, I'd kinda like to, but I'm not sure yet, but even if I can I don't own a plow yet, I'm sure I'll come across one sooner or later, I guess I could take my tiller and till instead of plow
biggrin.gif

I've tried to buy several different plows off ebay, but you know how it is, always somebody outbidding ya in the last few seconds. I've found that if ya just wait and be patient you'll eventually find this stuff alot more reasonably priced that greedbay will ever be! Like that 1250 I found yesterday
happy.gif

Ryan
You can still buy the plow from brinly it's the sleeve hitch that can be tough to come buy and pricey but you can fab that yourself if your handy
I've seen plows sometimes for $50

Here's a preview of a (re)discovered IH Cub Cadet prototype, serial no. 415, a 70 Cub Cadet:

75457.jpg

75458.jpg

75459.jpg

75460.jpg

Don T... I've been tryin to get a hold of you about a plow , not sure if my emails are making it .

outlook express is giving me fits sometimes
destroy.gif

Bren

Latest posts

Back