• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 13, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bren
thumbsup.gif

Don T I have a none IH blade here and a narrow frame subframe that can be retro fitted to fit yours you can have, Frank is coming down this way in the spring if we can get him to bring it back.
Ray it could be a combination of things doing that incorrect adjustment timing or gunk still in there bad throttle shaft etc.

I was making a <font color="ff0000">joke </font><font color="000000"> about the mis-spelling of fences (feces)</font> in the original post. Yes, I would rather mend fences too (especially if it is pig poop that we are talking about.)
Brian L

Ok Guys here's a question for ya
I want to pick up a power broom for use on my wideframes has anybody ever used a bercomac broom and if so How hard would it be to retrofit it for use from a MTD type cadet to a wideframe? I have a rear brinly broom now but it's not that good for picking up after the QA42a in the spring any thoughts?
http://www.bercomac.com/produits_balaisRotatifs_pourTracteur_ang.php
Don T they also sell blades and they are in Canada

We'll see what he says if he replies to my email to him.
coffee.gif

Besides, what kind of guy sells a blade for $277.00 with NO reserve and then puts another one on right behind it with a reserve?
Plus the fact that the bidder sure spends a lot of time with him.

Also,
It's odd that the lift rod bracket seems to have the same markings around the bolts.
Granted the springs are turned, but somethin's fishy with that pair.
I also asked for a pic of both blades side by side.
biggrin.gif

I didn't pay that much for my tractor and it came with a blade! "There's a sucker born every minute" (W.C.Fields)

Tom- Last time I looked fence mending was a lot better than pitching sh_t
happy.gif
: )

henri cole (Hcole) well every cub i have i paid more than you do down there. they are hard to find here and junk will run you 800.00. so some are lucky to get snow blades with your tractor and some have to send for one costing 300.00 to have it shipped. now i must go to my Cub garage a put some slip-plate on my atv blade, we are getting a north eastner and that means snow and lots of it. all the big snow storms come from that direction.Have a great cub day all
coffee.gif

greed bay had an auction that ended 3 days ago. was for 5 or 6 repair manuals for cubs. had alot of models under it. came in binder ended at $28.99 hope somone here got it.

i just picked up a service repair for the 104, 105 .... for $15

theo

I would like to know how many times a buddy has bid the price up for a friend. I know at least 3 times that has happened to me. Let a good tractor go just east me (20 miles) (ebay)because I could feel it coming!

Good snow's missing us ready to play somemore.

Pops

75389.jpg

75390.jpg

From my daughter At college in Ironwood MI. today 12.2 In. with 2" more on the way. Have not had any snow for the 122 to throw since 12/25 I am almost tempted to haul it up there.

Here's my Gem I found yesterday, Pretty rough ole 1250, but not too bad for $50
biggrin.gif
Date is still not set on my cam.
75398.jpg

75399.jpg

Whoops that is not quite how I planned the pictures to turn out, not sure what happened! Sorry!

I was always told it is hard to find a 1250 with a hydro lift, I'm having problems finding one with a manual lift
biggrin.gif

Ryan, edit your post and put a carriage return between the photos.

Greg P
answer to your question about Qa thrower speed is
with my engine at 3438RPM
driveshaft speed
75403.jpg

Auger speed
75404.jpg

Ryan not bad for $50 it will cost you more the side panels

Yeah there's a few other things missing too I see, I like to play around with it today since I got off early, but it's too Cold
angry.gif

My clutch driving disc has a lot of play in it like it is out of round or balance when it spins, is that normal or time for more work?

Latest posts

Back