• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 12, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Lonny, does that 72 have your modified front spindles on it too or did you go with taller tires?

YOU KNOW, IT SURE DOES STINK THAT I HAVE 5 MACHINES FOR SNOW REMOVAL AND I HAVE NOT HAD TO USE ANY OF THEM ONCE!!!!

Yes, I know I am shouting.

Jon

Hey guys, dont feel too bad I havent had any snow here at all.My model 72 is all ready and yet no snow, lol

Well there ya go!
Let's all post pics of our Cubs settin around waiting for the snow,LOL
49719.jpg

Charlie, It's tilted a little bit, but likely not as much as you're seeing.
happy.gif

Don D., good to hear that the the <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> coffee cup made it intact.
happy.gif
Cute kids!

Kraig,

I lengthened the spindles 2 inches to level out the tractor.
49737.jpg

JEFF - Looks Good! I have some pic's of Cub Cadets when B&W pic's were common! It was a REAL Special occasion when Dad got the Polaroid out with the special film and the chemical You had to wipe over the picture after You pulled it out of the camera. Wife got Me an HP digital a couple days ago....TEN megapixel....Boy does that thing ZOOM in....
eek.gif

Hey guys, Im planning on changing the fluid in one of my transmissions.I was wondering what kind of fluid some of you use? What is the best to use ? Thanks

Scott,
Click on the FAQ link at the top of the page and select #26 How do I change the fluid in my IH Cub Cadet rear end? That should give you all the info you need to get it changed.

Hey guys, I got another question for you. Whenever I let go of the clutch break i get a rattling sound. Sounds like its comming from the mid-section of the tractor. Any thoughts or ideas????

Glen - what size are those fat tri ribs? Is the fender box your cd stash for the stereo ;)

Dennis - I stepped up to a 7.1MP Kodak today with 1gig card. It's a leap above the 2MP Sony I had. I just hope I don't try pulling a cigarette out of it when it's in my shirt pocket...

Bob - you didn't mention what yer drivin

Latest posts

Back