• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 11, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwebb

displayname
Brandon Webb
I'm looking for a Chrome 1974 Dated Cadet Statue. If you have one please email me at: [email protected] Thanks Brandon
183953.jpg

Looking for a std hydraulic lift cylinder(like that is used on my 149). I'm wanting to mount it up for a tilt control for my 54" blade.

New, used? Priced right.

email is [email protected]

looking for a snowblower for a 107 or my 782. Looking for one in eastern Iowa or Northwestern Il thanks

Look for a 450 snow blower for my 1512D. spring will soon be here and I will need one for next winter. email your price and location.
[email protected] Thanks Don T

Looking for a front super steer axle with spindles and tie rods. Let me know what you have and how I can get a hold of you.

Thanks JK

Guys my luck has changed and I bought a 1811 with a 450 snow blower. and the mower sub frame that I needed for my 1512. Thanks to all . later Don T

I am looking for a quietline flexible three pin
clutch driver in nice used shape for my 800 project tractor.
If you have one please email me with info at [email protected].
Thanks Dustin

I'm looking for a good used Kubota permenant magnet alternator. It was used on the 782D, 882, 1512, 1572, 1772, 1782, and 2182 Cub Cadets and lots of different Kubota models. Kubota part # is 15531-64013.

Like to find a brush set for my Cub Cadet model 800 starter (original small factory starter) or a brush set that will work as a replacement. I do not want to switch starters to the new larger one.
help.gif

Mike:
If Charlie doesn't have 'em and you can't find OEM stuff, check McMaster-Carr...I've also seen brush sets in the hardware stores that carry the large "drawered" assortments (I'm having a senior moment and can't remember the brand name..)

Wanted: Rod Assembly - Handle Release Part #IH-549155-R1, for a 128 Cub Cadet. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back