• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 06, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robb posted!
219152.gif

Wanted: 10hp engine for a 105 I got this weekend. May be interested in a frame. Someone put a 14hp in it and cut the sides of the frame. More interested in finding the right engine. I'm in West Kentucky. call 2702278875 or email [email protected]

I need the rear cast part for a narrow and wide frame rear lift. I have all the other parts. On partstree.com under 1650 it is (item 2).

Hi. I'm looking for a tiller for a 149. I need the gear box and all the pieces.

Looking to find a wide frame sleeve hitch for my 1650. Please email me with what you have and a price. Email is in my profile. Thank you for your time.

Looking for a 418 PTO drive setup for a 364 blower. I have a 419 pto setup but I want to use the blower on my 1650 quietline. I can trade the 419 setup or will buy the 418 outright. Thanks!

Hey Steve Yost, i have a tiller, culitvator and a rear blade for a 149 all for sale, email me and we can work out a deal.
Thanks

I have a friend looking for the right angle gear box for a tiller. E-mail me. Thanks.

I am looking for a wide frame front blade mount. I have the blade, but the mount is for a narrow frame. I am in northern Michigan, but have someone who could pick one up in south east Michigan. I will be in the Grand Rapids area this weekend. Let me know what you have.

Thanks.

thanks charlie i am new to this forum, i did get it all figured out. thanks for the help

Latest posts

Back