• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 06, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, I am looking to purchase a sweepster that will fit a Quietline tractor. Please use the e-mail in my profile. TIA JC}

im in the midle of rebilding my k241 10 hp moter and come to find i need a new crank shaft dose any one have a new our used one. You can contact me a [email protected] thanks
Slant%20Tongue.gif

Hello everyone, I'm looking for an axle for a 127.
Drop me an email if you know of one that is reasonable/cheap.

Found front axle, thanks for all who replied and so fast.
Ink barely dry on post and had a few emails.
Thanks again.

Hi everyone I am looking for a spring assist for an Original anyone have one for sale??
Thank you

Interested in finding a 50" or larger front plow/blade for my 782. Would love to have power angle on it.

Also would like to find the dash handle and valve, and hoses to plumb in that power angle.

Looking for some parts for my cc 70 restore
grill casting
seat support
front axle pivot pin
email with prices and pictures

Looking for a good plastic dash with good lettering for a 782 or 1811, 1812.

Thanks

Back