• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 21, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...also, if your 123 does not have the rear lift AND a sleeve hitch adapter a plow won't attach, soooo, if it is a plow, and not a front blade, that you are asking about, did you need the rear lift and sleeve adapter as well?
dunno.gif

Well seeing how his profile shows he lives in Florida, a front blade/snowblade is probley not what he is looking for. Unless he needs to push some sand back to the beach.

I'm in the market for a set of used 23x8.50-12 AG tires. Email's in profile.
thumbsup_old.gif

I am looking for a wide frame Cub that I can pick up and use to mow the lawn without any problems, restored or in excellent condition. Hydro or gear is OK. I have a Model 126 w/ deck and plow for trade if interested or a straight sale is fine by me. I am in CT. Please email me!

Looking for a working and usable sub-frame and mower deck for a Model 100. Would like to get one quickly. Will pick up all over New England. Email is in profile. Thanks.

front plow for pushing sand, we dont get snow here, i have the lift on the rear and the bracket but i dont have the linkage or the part that bolts to the blade on rear, my dad said he can make that, i really just wanted a front plow to play around with, please dont take me to serious, i'm new at this, i used to have craftsman mowers, now i have a real mini tractor

I'm looking for a 10" or 12" Brinly plow in good, ready-to-use condition, preferably to pick up at Travis' Spring Plow Day on Apr 9/10 (or the following weekend if it's delayed).

My email is in my profile. Thanks.

Looking for a windbreaker cab for the cub cadet original ... phone 724 882-5806 Thanks

Latest posts

Back