• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 18, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know any info about the Chipper/shreader attachment that goes onto the front of the CC. when I bought my mower it had one with it.

Jonathan Kiser

dis connect 13 from 23 and soak at 20. Tap on the end of 23 and it will break loose. Don`t hit to hard , just try to move 23 back a forward to break the rust free. This worked for me , I had a stuck hydro lever working in no time.

Parts look up tells me that the pin 17 holds the friction assembly to 19 with the washers . this will hold the hydro lever where you put it.

Jonathon, I had one tractor that was frozen up like yours and I had to remove part 6 completly to get it to free up. It had been sitting out for a while and penatrating oil wasn't helping enough. Once everything was apart , cleaned up and put back together it was nice and smooth. I ended up using a small puller to get it off (of course it helped that I had already split the tractor)

Hi guys need some input on converting a 450 blower to a 451 i have the gears but when i took the box apart the repacement top gear for the 451 seems to be about .090 thicker so i guess you have don't put the shim in because when i tried that the box seems to tight. how much end play is there on that top sfaft

Jonathan, patience is a virtue when freeing these up, soak it good with your favorite penetrating oil for a day or so, then try to move it back and forth a small amount both ways, if you get it to move at all, you are on your way, make sure the clutch pedal lockout is moving too. Good luck and remember patience......................Lyle

Thanks for all the help. Lyle where is the clutch petel lock-out located?

Donald, Am I correct when I say that I need to remove the steering wheel in order to get to these parts? or is there access from under the tractor?

Jonathan K.
Go take a look and come back and tell us what you think.

ALSO,
Check the manuals section for info on the 59M shredder.

Thought maybe you guys would like to see Aaron at xtreme motor works sleeve hitch blade all painted up. Looks great! Can't wait to see what you come up with next Aaron.
board-post.pl

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

Back