• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 15, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mstetar

displayname
Matt (Diesel Creek)
grrrr.... acrchive bug always rolls the page over on me!
i have a Cub Cadet LT for sale its a 1020 needs a little tlc but a nice little mower. the fuel system needs cleaned out it starves for gas when running but it does run well it doesnt smoke or anything it cuts beautifully id be happy with $200 for it

ive also got a bunch of other cubs for parts, from originals to quietlines lemme know what your looking for and i may have it

QA-42 Snow Thrower. Missing parts to mount to tractor. Can be used for parts or restore. It came with my latest purchase and has been shed kept. Seems to spin freely and be in good shape, needs paint and shot of grease. Being sold "as is". Do not need this attachment where I live. $150 OBO. Thanks Tim

I have a engine block removed from a 149 that I will sell for $150 obo does not have carb or generator. I also have the frame, dash, steering column, front axle, fender deck will sell all of that for $250 obo and hydraulic lift system for $150 and transmission w/hydro pump for $250. I also have few other cub cadet items so email me for any wants or needs. All items listed are for pickup only at my fathers house in Loda, IL. I have a few pics of the items listed on my phone, so I can text them to anyone interested

Cub Cadet tractor -1972. Model 108 (10HP, manual with 38” rotary mower) Running, One owner, always garage kept. Engine professionally rebuilt in fall 2004 Asking $450 OBO cash only! No delivery or shipping available, for pick-up only! Located in Beaver Falls PA (30 miles north Pittsburgh). Email [email protected] if interested. Additional photos available via email

221292.jpg

For sale
Quiet line hood $15. +sh.
" " lower grill section $10. +sh.
" " side covers $25. +sh.
" " foot plates $10. +sh.
" " fender pan $15. NO SHIPPING
82 series throttle cable $5. +sh.

Nice running 127 with no smoke or noises. New tires on rear and new tri ribs on front. New seat and battery. In Rochester, Mn. $375

Quite line fuel tank w/shut off $10. +sh.
" " heat shield/firewall $10.+sh.

Sadly, I think I'll be parting out my 147. Sort a like fingernails on a chalk board to break one of these babies up. Last summer there was a loud knocking sound in the engine and I haven't looked at it since. I'll take $100.00 firm for it, or, if you need parts, give me a hollar. I just don't have time to work on it and I need some cash.

Cub Cadet 108, tin is straight, tires are nice, 42 inch mower deck is straight and works well, driveline clutch and pto clutch both work well, transmission is good, engine runs, but smokes. Price is $150 or best offer, I can be contacted at 515-402-7707, It will need to be picked up at my residence in central Iowa.

221438.jpg

This came with the 782 that I recently brought home. I'm not going to mess with straightening the under carriage frame. The wear bar is decent and the skid shoes are real nice. I can arrange transportation to the Minneapolis, Minnesota area if needed.
$75.00

221488.jpg

221489.jpg

This will show the degree the frame is bent better.
221490.jpg

"free" you pay shipping. I was told it is a coulter disc for brinly. I do not need this and want to help anyone out on here that does. send email if interested.

Tim

221513.jpg

221514.jpg

Tim,

I would like to get that Brinly coulter. I will send you a email with address.

Arvin Foes

Arvin,

Let me check my work email tomorrow and I will let you know. Not sure if I have anyone in line in front of you.

Tim

for sale i have a 147 cub all original
has mower deck in excellent shape no holes, cracks or rust comes with set of turfs and a set of bar tires
pictures upon request
$300.00 O.B.O.

for sale
old model IH cub pull type dump cart
it has the older style solid wheels on it
in good shape no holes or anything like that in it
i have no idea what year it is or not much more about it.. i have never seen one before
$150.00 O.B.O.

Back