• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 12, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don, a little welding and some grinding and you should be able to build that rod back up. There should just be a single spacer in that assembly and it goes on the bottom side. The spacer is item # 26 in the exploded parts drawing I posted below. Here's a photo of my Original with the spacer highlighted.

185463.jpg

Thanks Kraig M , I did find the spacer and have it all degreased and moved on to taking the throttle ,choke cables and wires out of the dash tower. I will need to order a switch and a new drive belt . I think the list will get longer as I go at this O . Later Don T

please refresh my long lost memory ! when the acorn nut is removed that holds the steering wheel on the wheel should just lift off.
bash.gif

Don, the steering wheel usually will not come off without a fight. Get some PB Blaster, a BFH and one of the "Steering Wheel Removal" tools aka 3" to 4" long 5/8"-18 fine thread bolt and nut. Then proceed as described in FAQ #13

The lastest snow storm did in my angle drive on my QA-42 in front of my 125.

The rear pulley has excessive movement now. Minimum will be bearing replacement.

Are there any online drawings and or parts numbers ( for the bearings and seals)?

Thanks
Jeff

Jeff, there's the Cub Cadet Parts Lookup, click on the link above. Here's a drawing and part list but no part numbers.

185472.jpg

Jeff the parts look up box, Just put your throwers model number in.
Charlie, I didn't do it.
angel.gif

Dennis, Toes???

Kraig M

LOL yep have got that here and well I was at this 3 times now with a good soaking of that PB Blaster.
bash.gif
I`ll get a puller soon.

board-post.pl

Latest posts

Back