• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 11, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve B., I like the steering wheel decal.

Don V., Steve B.,

294206.jpg

294207.jpg

Steve B., and they come in different colors too. Black, Silver, Green and Yellow.

294209.jpg

kraig

I got it installed and adjusted . I did run the thing into a frozen snow bank and did not hear the belt slip. So I might be good to go.

Harry
Well what can I say , seems we both need to
rtfm2.gif
and then we will both know . thanks Kraig for helping me get on track and maybe throw some snow.

Harry B,
Thanks for those measurements, I've needed those for years. I was lucky enough to get a picture of one of those springs once upon a time, but had no tape measure with me. On Wisconsin
beer2.gif

294212.jpg

Don T - Way to go, getting that tensioner installed. I hope it works well for you. It's really a shame for a Cub Cadet owner to have to hire out the snow removal duties. Thanks for the update.

Don,
Congrats on the fix! Oh, and
thumbsup_old.gif

No new snow here, just cold. You can keep the snow up North.

David,

It works, but you have to be careful, as too strong a mixture will really eat your part away. You'll have to neutralize it when you're done. lately, I use electrolysis (project in the machine shop), molasses, or soda blasting.

Back