• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 08, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would of let him use the 106/loader but he can't reach the pedals yet, other than that he can use it too.

Doug - great video. I was a little worried you might get your toes run over tho. I was also surprised whoever was taking the video didn't jump back a few times when your grandson really rammed it a couple times.
biggrin.gif

Ok guys - my son just picked up a set of these IH wheel weights and I hadn't seen them before. I knew CCC was making these 75# versions but never seen any with the IH logo like on these. My parts book only goes thru the Quiet Line series and only shows the cast iron 26# version, so I'm assuming these 75# must have come along with the 82 series. The logo looks a bit faded and I wondered what the colors were originally. Also, don't know why the weight appears so big in the pic - whether it's distorted or actual. Anyone else out there got these and a pic of them???
294008.jpg

294009.jpg

Harry,

Yes they came out with the 82 series.

Decal should be red/white/blue in thirds.

This was the same decal used on the steering wheel centers of the 84, 86, and 88 series of big IH tractors, so regular users of IH equipment should know it well.....

Thanks Steve - now I wonder if that decal is still available someplace. It's nice looking in new condition. Where'd you get the pic?

"IH steering wheel decal" in Google Image search......let your fingers do the typing.......
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Harry

those wheel weights come in 75 lb that fit into the wheel some and a 50 lb set that just fit outside of the wheel. I have a set of each here .

294013.jpg

Don,

I have only ever known of the 75# versions, do you have some 50# with IH decals? Possibly from the LT series?

Steve - boy those IH Marketing people were getting pretty bad - they show a guy using an open-end wrench on the bolts. When I look at the pics I posted I doubt you can really get a wrench on that nut. Thanks for posting the pic tho. It should say - Step 1 remove hubcap
happy.gif

Don T - glad to hear you got some of those weights up there. Just never seen them before. Can you post any pics of yours? Maybe mounted pics too? (No need to use that Almost GoPro
happy.gif

Back