• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 07, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtoney

displayname
Mike Toney
Want to trade, 149 cub for a complete CCO that just needs restored, prefer it to have a good mower deck, but not set in stone. But must be complete otherwise. Engine can smoke but needs to be not blown up. 149 runs good, has a mower deck, currently located in KY at Rick H's place, should be up at my place in Kokomo Indiana shortly as soon as we can meet up just south of indy. No real cash only price, that price is an Original that I can restore. Thanks Mike T

For Sale very nice and clean brinly planter, has planter plates and extra chain link-$ 300.00 [no row marker]located in ohio e-mail [email protected]

114425.jpg

114426.jpg

Awhile ago I posted some stuff on this page and siad I would have more IH stuff. Here goes.<font size="-2">(Slightly OT but still IH)</font>
114433.jpg

114434.jpg

114435.jpg

114436.jpg

And now the text;
1963 Global Callenge pin $15.
IH Calculator $10.
IH 84 series Tractors $5.
IH 786 Tractor $5.
582 Cub Cadet Manual $10.
Kohler Carb. Reference Manual $5.
IH/Kohler Engine, Fuel, & Elec. sys. $5.
IH 184 Tractor Manual $10.
TC-193 82 Series Parts cat. $15.
82 Series Service Man. $15.
Kohler Service Man. $15.
IH/Briggs Engine, Fuel & Elec. Man. $5.
All items + shipping.
Will group manuals if wanted.

I also reduced the IH Leather Bound Service Bulliten Binder from $40. to $25. + shipping. It has some mouse nibbles on the pages but binder is good.
114438.jpg

114439.jpg

I'm going to sell the 1200. There, I said it. It hasn't been an easy decision, because it's a good tractor. It needs clutch repair (3 pin driver, for sure) and the mower deck is rotted, but it's the only gear drive here and I just found another 123. It's for sale locally at $280, but if someone here wants to pick up a 123 in Hopewell Junction, NY, and meet me someplace in lower Maine, I'd sure negotiate! Or I'll part it out - which makes me think of Dad telling a story about the guy that bragged about how smart his son was: said he could take anything apart!
biggrin.gif

email in profile

hello guys i'm gonna sell my 126 it runs good has a good deck i also have a snow blower that fits it the tractor i'm asking 500 for if you want the snow blower thats 100 in in north east pa if intrested email me thanks

I have 123 and a 105 cub for sale. Both run and drive good. $400 each also have a snothrower that would fit either one for $100 more.
320-398-2622
114526.jpg

114527.jpg

For Sale...Gannon Earthcavator (reproduction) Decals. Vinyl die cut...You get 2 large "Earthcavator" & 2 small "Gannon" to complete your implement restoration.
$40.00 complete (includes Priority Shipping to your door anywhere in the Continental U.S.A.) Please use email in profile for more information.

114606.jpg

The Quick attaach A-Frames are for sale - If anyone is interested, contact me: [email protected]

Pin spacing is 20" wide, 12" tall, Cat 0
Cost is $185 which includes shipping. Does not include any type of top link.

See pics in Custom Corner

I have an excellent set of 6x12 ags on rims. $75
Decent set of Original fenders. $150
x82 series steering wheel with center cap. $20
Custom built electric rear boom with everything to easily mount and use on any Cub (cast iron rear end at least). It will lift an Original rear end easily. $100

Thanks for taking ne up on my for sale item listed earlier. I'm not going to hand on to this manual for ever, the the first $5.00 shipping included takes it! IH Service Manual "ENGINE, FUEL,& ELEC. SYS. for Briggs and Stratton Two Cyclinder Engines.
114740.jpg

I have been doing some house cleaning and have come across the following IH instruction manuals
1) TC 113 catalog original thru 125 and equipment fair condition $12.00
2) Blue Ribbon service manual for 73 thru 147. Needs to be but in a binder appears not to have all of the "equipment" pages $8.00
3) Installation instructions for 3pt. hitch for 106 thru 147. 3 page foldout $5.00
4) 2 operator's manuals for Quick Attach rotory mowers 38, 42, & 48in. 3 spindle $6.00 each
5) Installation instructions for creeper drive on 70, 71, 100, 102, & 122 3 page foldout $3.00
6) Operators manual for 73 thru 147. Good condition small nick in cover $10.00
All of these manual are original IH books, NOT REPRINTS.
explotar2jr.gif

I have an IH built 582 for sale. It has been re powered with a kohler magnum 18. I just tuned up,carb rebuild, and new fuel pump. 44" deck is all there and spins good, but is thin in several spots. $ 625.00 or may consider SGT related trades. Can call me @ 216-396-4633 or email
114743.jpg

for sale 1450 with a 1a tiller,44" deck runs good will need a battery tiller is useable but rough looking 650.00 for everything picked in ohio e-mail [email protected]
114750.jpg

114751.jpg

I have a KT17 series I short block for sale. It came out of my 782. So I believe that it is a 24193? It will need cylinder heads, carb and intake, pto, flywheel, stator, coil, shrouds, reg/rec, and starter. It comes with points and condenser. Basically it is the rotating assembly only. It was running when I took it out of my 782, but it does have a rod knock. So it will need to be rebuilt, but it is not blown up. I also have a complete M18 minus the crank shaft. I was going to rebuild it, but decided against it when I found a kt17 series II. The M18 has everything, pistons, rods, carb, intake, cylinders, block, cam, flywheel, ignition, stator, shrouds with reg/rec, starter, air cleaner (square), etc. The number 2 cylinder is from a kt17 and does not have the holes drilled for the coil, but a drill press and a tap should take care of that. I would preffer not to part out, but I will if I have to. If someone would like the whole lot, I am very flexible on price. I would also be VERY interested in trading for a mig welder, lincoln or something similar. I dont have enough time to put down prices for everything so, feel free to email me for prices at [email protected] I am located in Northeastern Illinois, by Gurnee Mills, not far from wisconsin. I can try to get some pics if anyone needs them.

1782 diesel runs good transmission leaks, deck and sheet metal straight nose cone broke off at bottom needs battery 1,500.00 picked up in ohio e-mail [email protected] snow blower is good
114816.jpg

114817.jpg

114818.jpg

Spindles/W pulleys from a 44in mowing deck asking $15 each plus shipping.I also have some other parts from them to.Joey.

Back