• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 04, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Wayne C.
Your missing part of the piece in your drawing.
A is 2 1/4" to the hole center.
B is 1 3/16" to the hole center.
184985.jpg

Wayne C. To add to what Charlie told you, here's the dimensions I used for milling -- before I made the bends. Sorry for the dimensions being a little confusing, but that's the program I use. If you need more, let me know and I'll try to get them. It's been a while, but as I recall, I had to cut some material off after I made the bends. Hope this helps.

184987.jpg

184988.jpg

Mike M.,
Yes, some of us have to work for a living!
lol.gif

Dave R.,
You are right, my sleeve hitch is different. It is definitely not OEM, but for 100 bucks I got this hitch,two cultivators,turning plow,box scrape and a front dozer blade. Couldn't pass that up!
bouncy.gif

You younger guys won't know what I'm talking about here, but in the word of Maynard G. Krebs!
<font size="+1">WORK!</font>

Charlie;
Didn't take you for a Dobie Gillis fan!
baldguy.gif
!

Wow sure was busy in here today lol. I guess i`ll have to post some pictures of my O.My friend got his clutch installed and removed the car this morning. So I washed up and put some things away. We degreased a 104 frame and rear end. So my O will loose its wheels in the am. A lot of sanding will soon be the norm here.Later Don T

Just checking in here. Okay now for some opinions.... Which setup would make a better combination to use at Spring Plow Day @ Rockford? Run the 125 with chains on my 23x8.50x12 turf tires or 6x12 Armstrong ag tires on the 125?
Shift.gif

Hi Guys,

Just wondering what is the factory-correct color for painting the front PTO clutch on my 70, 100, and 123? I have both yellow and white PTOs but am unsure which is correct...I'd appreciate any reliable information on this (and other particulars on correct colors for various engine parts that might easily be overlooked).

Marlin what size plow do you run? If it's an 8" the 6x12 would work. Depends on the dirt but they might work for a 10" also. if you have a 12" plow I'd go with the 8.50's and chains.
Marty, Do you get much twist when you pick stuff up with it. Different aint always bad, if it works, let it.

hey all u guys that was following the cub 71,,,,,,i got it runnin after 10 years of sittin. the only problem is that the motor is junk, the rod is blown,,,,it knocks really loud now. ill rebuild it next year, maby sooner

Don T., mobilize your Cubs! Weather man down here says you guys in Maine and N.S. may get 20" of snow from the storm coming up the coast.
eek.gif

Allen S.
Your more than welcome to divert some of that my way.
We've only got a foot on the ground now, and could use some more anytime.
clappy.gif

Latest posts

Back