• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 02, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WANTED brinly plow and a set of wheel weights also some dual adapters for an original.

Wanted: Steering spindles for the SuperSteer Upgrade. I picked up the new axle but have not been able to find a set of spindles from a cyclops to complete the task.

David Simms,I was wondering if you have found a Oringinal cub cadet yet if not e-mail me.I am in Pearisburg,VA.Joey.

anybody have a tiller for either a wide or narrow frame for sale?? that could haul to polw day?? thanks!
1a_scratchhead.gif

Need front weight bracket and/or wheel weights for cc102. I have searched the forum and found that some members have fabricated their own. Anyone have any laying around or who can make for sale?

I am needing 2 front wheels off of a 106 cub .
Please email if you have a set for sale.

Lookin for a CAT 0 core aerator attachmnet. Was offered by CCC as model # 193-901. In good useable condition. email or call 216-396-4633

Looking for a steering column for a 104 does not need to be pretty just usable! I am doing a complete restoration so I will rebuild if necessary. Thanks in advance!

Latest posts

Back