• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 02, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Let's see if we can get the Grump fired up.
I just saw this on grredbay,LOL
<font color="0000ff">Useable Condition. Lots of wear where it's hit up against a driveshaft pin over the past 30+ years. I have another that I'm experimenting with JB Weld to bring it back to normal.</font>
50985.jpg

What's with the Grrrrrrr Charlie? and has anyone ever seen the current auction for the "Ugliest 169 Ever..." (it is blue, black, rusty, red, and IH white and yellow;)

anyone who would buy that is an idiot wrapped in a moron surrounded by retards as my history teacher would say lol

mike, i don't think that would work lol, he trys to steal my snow for his narrow frame!
err.gif

Charlie I can't post because Wild Bill will chew my butt out for not posting cub pics or talk about tearing down a hydro rear end and ...

<font color="0000ff">But since this is YOUR forum I'll FIRE UP, jest fer ewe!
happy.gif
... so this is just for your eyes ->

50988.gif
</font>

Got to play a little today,got about 2in. it was fun while it lasted. kenny m.
<cr><lf>
50991.jpg

The manual foot angle fab worked great and the 169 former 129 didnt even work up a sweat. kenny m.
50994.jpg

KENtucky,
Thanks for returning the wiring diagram!
thumbsup.gif

Digger,
Thanks for the link - again!
angel.gif

Roland,
Thanks for posting the CC 129+ wiring diagram and one for the meter. I'll use 14ga. wire as suggested. Looking at the posted diagram, would you suggest I wire into the ignition switch at the "I" black wire to signal the hour meter?

Thanks again, Fellas!
Ryan W
beerchug.gif

Kentuck,
I dunno what to say. I'm speechless.
biggrin.gif

Ken M.
Just curious as to what you did with the large hoke on the engine side of that QL air cleaner housing.

Jeff B.
Well said!

Ken,going to get some mileage out of that cow if you don't mind,still laughing..vern
beer2.gif

Good morning all. A quick trivia question then off to the coffee shop to solve todays world problems. Anyone know the significance of this coming thursday, Feb. 8 ? I'll try to get back this afternoon to see if anyone knows/cares.

Oh Lord Charlie!!
rofl.gif
bouncy.gif

Jim: I know, I know! Thats the day before my 57th birthday. How did you know that?

Pops

what do you guys prefer on your snowplows, skids or no skids?? And if you like skids, what height do you set them at

Ryan W:

Yes....Wire the positive wire from the Hour Meter to the IGN or "I" terminal of the Key Switch.

Bob F.
Psersonally I have skids on both of my blades, but they are screwed up all the way so they don't see any action.
I would rather do my height adjusting by hand, makes for a better looking finish without two skid tracks digging in and leaving a grove trail.

Did ya ever see skids on a dozer! Or any other front blade for that matter in the big toy world other than the one's hooked to the front of a pickup?

bob: definetly keep skids on, Other wise you'll wear your scraper bar down. And also catch on any broken parts of your driveway. Just keep it up enuf so it rides on the skids

Dirt don't need skids. I just grade my drive way each spring anyway. Reminds me, gotta add more garvel this year so the trucks don't sink in the mud. Auction today, then going to see about some kohler engines/parts. Hope its a good day.

Ryan & Roland
The 169 hour meter + terminal attaches to the + terminal of the coil for power and gets it's ground from the side shield mounting screw. Same electrical point but much easier to get to. JH

G.L., that 141-t would'nt be from a wheelhouse, not with toro on it. toro was one of the early snowblower makers, i've seen a few. thats my guess, unless its from a lawn tracter if they made one in the early 60's. glen how are you goin to hold your butterfly hood on? also will it be operational? as in flapable? now that would be unique. tom b

Back