• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 01, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi im looking for a hydrostat unit for a 169 i dont need the complete rear end just the hydro it has to be ported for hydraulic lift.also i would like it to be in good shape one that you know is good.the one i have is fine for fwd,rev.but no hydraulic pressure to lift the deck or snow blade.

andy i sent you an email lmk if you got it i really need to get a pump so i can push some
snow

I'm looking for a good used K301AQS for a CC 1250. Must have recently
run and be a complete. I might also be interested in a rebuilt long block or any engine from the quietline series.

Let me know what you have.
Thanks
Al Renter
Plainview, NE 68769
402-640-2068

Hi All,
I'm new to the forum. Great bunch of folks here! Learned a lot over the years. I should've joined long ago.
Well I have 3 '62 originals, plow, blower and mower. I need a bb-36 chain adjuster. I'm hoping someone out there can help me out! Please let me know and you }}}can also email me at [email protected]

Many thanks,
Lance}}}

Lance - Air Drop me some SNOW !
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the Big Top
thumbsup.gif

Lance, WELCOME!
groupwave.gif
It's about time you signed up!
wave.gif

Which part are you looking for?

I'm assuming it's item #28. Looks like that PN is no longer valid try PN: 475541-R2

79375.jpg

79376.jpg

79377.jpg

Hey Kraig,
Thanks a lot for the warm welcome, you too Ken. Yeah it is about time huh?
I'd love to airdrop you guys some snow. Looks like we're gonna get some tonight but with no bracket for my bb-36 no cub time! Hope all is well with you Kraig. Thanks for the parts breakdown and yes you're right I need number 28. Pins all good just the bracket fell apart after hitting a big chunk of ice covered by fresh snow! Any idea who may have such a part? Charlie doesn't and I don't think Chris W. does either. Any help would be much appreciated mate! Take care and thanks again.

Lance

Lance, wish I had the part for you. Hopefully someone has a parts BB36 that they'll sell you the part off of.

Back