• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 01, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcook

displayname
Bill Cook
My brother in law now has a nice 1864 with 54" mower deck in his barn
thumbsup_old.gif

A big THANK YOU goes to Marlin Heinlein of Cub Cadet Warehouse!

Howdy Boys & Girls, I'm in the market for a QA36A snow thrower. I know about Ron Dehli's but its a long ways away. Any others? E-mail me to [email protected]. Thanks, Buck Roberts

Looking for a blower housing aka flywheel shroud for a k 321 aqs without the duct to the carb TIA { same shroud as whats on a d$$%e TIA

Found my blower! A nice QA42A. Thanks to all for the help!!! -Brian.

WANTED: I'm looking for a Kohler KT-17/Magnum 18 complete-rebuildable starter, carb and usable intake. Parts must be in good shape...not warped/cracked/stripped/junk, etc.

I'm wanting to do some fixing, and 'hot rodding' on my 1712
thumbsup_old.gif

Please e-mail me....the address is in my profile
Thanks

What you got in mind Bill? gonna do a little experimenting and not take a chance on messing up what you have already? I dont have any just curious email me if you would like, I would like to hear what you have in mind.

Rick

Hi, Been a reader for a while but first post. Was given a 129, I have it running but one of the valves at the top of transmission, the reverse, is stuck. I know that new they are costly, was wondering if anyone has used but working for sale. Thanks, John

John Allen

Normally they can be freed up if you clean them good with a good cleaner and can get a hold of the tip and pull them up.

If not I have read about a place called LJ Fluid Power out of Delton Michigan that had them for a good price. Their phone was 269-623-4150 and they said to ask for LJ or Kevin. I haven't dealt with them just what I read on another forum.

Richard, Thanks very much. I'll try some of the cleaners mentioned in past posts, and see what happens. John

John Allen; Do A search for cleaning check valves. This was discused A few days ago.
Luther

Hello, looking for a good 3/4" spindle for the right side of the tractor (if your sitting on it) for a wide frame, like a 149 or 1250. (641)228-0822 or email Thanks

Hello

Still looking for the round fenders for a Cub 100

Thank you
Kelse

I have found the KT-17 parts I 'wanted' earlier (thanks to another member here)

NEXT UP:
I am looking for a good 'shell' of a KT-17/Mag-18 muffler.

Internal condition of the muffler isn't really important......
I'm going to attempt building a glasspack muffler like David Kirk 'invented' for his KILLER KOHLER engine.
thumbsup_old.gif

Please e-mail me at:
[email protected]
if you can help!

Am looking for an aluminum casting, 8290, for my QA 36A snow blower. Mine went away after sucking up a buried power extension cord.
Thanks.

Digger,
Yessirree, Bob, that's the piece!. Mine looks sorta like that, except for where it came from together.
L. D.

Looking for headlights, taillights, switch for a CC 86.
thanks in advance

Back