• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 30, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also....would any-one have any instruction/pictures on how to hook-up a 42" IH plow to my IH 71? i dont know if i have the correct plow. any info. would be thankful!

It was rough and it darn near killed me but I plowed snow with the hydro lift on today!!!
clappy.gif

I really need to get one of those float lock clevis things! Plow was "floating" a little and it really could use the downforce. All in all that lift is SWEET!!!

Kraig, Santa made it! Not sure but I think it made it to the north pole along the way. Nice And thanks a lot Now I will chase doun those prints for the rest of the parts.

Is the fibre glass dash unit the same on a 125 and a 127????????

After the 60deg weather we had less than a week ago it finally got cold enough to snow again, 8deg now. Got to push some snow again with the 73. I'm really takin a likin to it. Gonna rob the spring assist from my 102 this weekend and transplant to my 73. Anyone think a linear actuator would hold up to angle the blade ? The condition my back is in I can get away with the spring assist but getting on and off to constantly change the angle is not very good for me. I only roll the snow one direction to help lessen drifting.

John C L...MM-oil has been known to help keep the exhaust valve from hanging up when hot. Dont think overfill will cause ur problem. Also seems sometimes an ignition coil will poop-out when hot, but not sure if that can happen in this weather.

John Charles Lazar (Jclazar)i`am sure others have a idea on your problem with the ex valve.( hot sticking) well i think your running it to lean and unless you cleaned all the fuel passages and adjusted the float you really can`t be sure.But you guys always run wot and i just always save a little for when i need it ,lol I have a temp electronic reader here and well carb adjust does make a BIG difference on my cubs. Just my .02 and i`am always open to learn more.12 min and another one behind me. Happy new year < its snowing >
Later Don T
old.gif

I was thinking about getting a Johnny Bucket for my 105. Does any one know how the front spindles will hold up to the 2-300 lbs of extra weight , and stress.I was also wondering if a hydro is ok with the bucket?? Thanks in advance.

Don McGowan- I have a johnny bucket on my 147 and it does fine. At least I haven't bent the stock spindles YET. And it has a Hydro which is no problem. I've filled the bucket with rocks and it has been OK.

charlie "digger",thanks for the info. guess i need a lift bracket.going to get with a sponsor on this.

Still digging out here in Northern Minnesota. Got my 982 with the cab and 2 stage blower on - what an improvement over the single stage from last year! neighbor was using it to blow out his semi turn around area. between his yard and mine - 6 straight hours of running. Only a Cub Cadet can take this kind of torture! Happy New Years Everyone!!!
112371.jpg

112372.jpg

112373.jpg

Aaron,beautiful pictures!

Dan Glen,Ill have to say that is one fine tractor!

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">Happy new year all,thank you for all your help this past year and I look forward to this coming year.Hope you all have a awesome one!!
Shift.gif
</font></font>

Getting ready to replace the cork gasket between hydro/rear end. Does anyone have a exploded view of a 149 so I can make sure I have necessary gaskets? Anything els I should look for or replace while in there? Appreciate it..
rtfm.gif
Or the link here where I can pull it up.

Happy New Year! I hope everyone has a happy, healthy,safe and lots of great cub finds in the new year.

Hey Brandon.Sorry I didn't see your question right away.Yes all the ears are broken off the disc and part of it is missing.Some one has spot welded the plate to the pulley were they could and jumped a weld across to the cup in a few places.I had to use my grinder to cut the welds to remove it.I will go out and take a few pictures today and post them to show how some stupid sob@#$$%%%^^^&&***(* horribly assaulted a cub cadet clutch.Keith W.

nice 982 i hope i can get mine going soon i want to get a blower for it too

Back