• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 30, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don...... I would guess no fiber botton on pto or no spring on the mule drive. HAPPY NEW YEAR

DON..... maybe the spring on the decks idler arm was off...... Buzz

Thanks Kendell, there is no sow here & we are nearly half way thru the day here now, so when y'all catch up with us
74580.jpg

74581.jpg

74582.jpg

Happy New Year from a happy Cubber here in Nova Scotia Canada. lets hope 2008 will be even better for our Yellow Fever (a cure will happen soon)to all who posted when i begged i thank you.I hope next year is kind to us all.
ihrotate.gif

Don,
Adjust the drive belt tension?

Brad, no fiber button and the pto would stay on, (I think?).

Graeme, great pics.

<font color="ff0000">Happy 1970 !</font>
Can I help it if I like old stuff better ;)

Piston question, took the head off a spare 301 today that has to be pressed into service...102 started talkin back and just plain being beligerant. The piston has 235802 stamped into it, doesn't look like a # I'm familiar with. The cylinder lookes real nice and no ridge on top so I would assume it's been apart. Anyone recognise that number ?

I looked at numbers from Stens and Rotary and ruled them out.

Latest posts

Back