• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 28, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike F - OOH NO - you SAID that word AGAIN!!!!!
feint.gif

Anyone have one of the smart car turbochargers they would sell that folks are putting on their cub diesels?

Would like to have one to compare its size to the one I have on my diesel now.

I can be contacted:

[email protected]
920-342-7351

Looking for a few tractors to finish my collection. 182,482 and a 782d. Email in profile thanks Jim

Looking for a nice running or good rebuildable kohler magnum 20 horz engine. Closer to E Iowa the better, thanks!

I am looking for a restored 61 and 62 Original to complete my collection. Please let me know what you have. Thank You.

Need this piece of engine tin for my 1450, without the big hole and cracks!!

Also, anyone have a good source for the #12x24 machine screws? Can't find 'em anywhere aroind here. All the racks jump from #10 right to 1/4"

Dave S.

252078.jpg

252079.jpg

I checked TSC at Cedar Rapids yesterday, no luck there but I did found a guy on E-bay with the engine tin I needed, close by too, and picked that up also.

Dave S.

WANTED: I need good usable carb for my 1450 project tractor. Every spare carb I have is pretty much junk w/missing parts and stripped/wallered out threads.
I believe it's a #30. Is that correct?

Oh, and how do you tell the difference between a Carter and a Walboro?

Anyone know who had the carbs for sale at the West Branch, IA Plow Day in NOV?

Dave S.

David Schwandt

A 14 should have a 30 carb , the carter carb will have two adjusting screws and the walboro will have only one screw . Two is better !

Dave,
If it runs like crap and you can't get it to run right.... it's a Walbro.

Need what I believe would be called a steering column tower/base for a 61 original. Mine has had a hole cut into the right side for the steering adjustment.

jeffrey dewayne roark

could that hole be the size of an hour meter ? would you post a picture in the main forum of that hole. I think some early Originals had hour meters and please add the build number in your post. Thanks , Don T

Jeff,
I'm seconding Don's question. Is it a +/- 2" hole or something different?

Latest posts

Back