• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 28, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the hole is located for steering adjustment, it is too low to be for an hour meter. They were indtalled about halfway between the bottom of the hood and the frame.

Thanks for responding guys. The hole I'm talking about was put there with what looks like a dull chisel. It was intended to access the steering coulmn I'm sure. The build number is 48800 so I believe the tractor was manufactured in 1963.

I am in need of a used muffler for my 169. I am also looking for a few other parts also nose piece for the hood head lights with panel grill gas tank. Main concern is a muffler. Thanks for any help.

Paul F - you and a whole lot of other people are looking for 169 mufflers. They just ain't around, but I suppose it doesn't hurt to post. I think most of the time if somone absolutely has to have a muffler they convert to the 149 "quiet style" style which used a nipple out of the engine. The muffler looks basically the same (little smaller around) but has a curve inlet to connect to the nipple. Hope this might help you and others.

wanted ih cub orginal near il and must run and shift good no junkers please . can contact me @217-320-4453

Cub 73 that's complete and in good restorable condition - preferably in central Indiana. Deck not important and creeper would be really nice. Thanks

the two gentleman from this site could you add a link two your messages or e mail me at
[email protected] also if you know the gentleman from indiana that has the orginal cub
forsale please let him know that im interrested

Hey guys, I am still looking for a restored 147. I know it won't be cheap if it is done right, so I am prepared to pay. Wish I had time to do it myself but I don't. Please call me at (260)615-5655. No text or email please. Thanks so much!

Latest posts

Back