• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 24, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kide

displayname
Gerry Ide
Charlie ..... No snow for Christmas here ...
sad.gif

251019.jpg

Happy Holidays everyone from the Schmitt's. At our house we say Merry Christmas!! Happy New Year and Happy Cubbin in 2013.

Harry: The guy has a year to pay back the loan. So the 122 will stay as is. The 122 has a very good wiring harness, the VR, the ignition switch and the choke cable have been replaced. The main reason for taking the pedestal off was the throttle cable was frozen and the mouse nest.

Merry Christmas to all.

Thanks Charlie , for sending my order out so fast: I got mail today and now can go back at the 125 after the holidays .

Merry Christmas to all !

I have a question on a 1811.Engine will stay running after the key is turned off. The motor was pulled awhile back and there is a wire that is just lying there . And i cannot find where it goes on the engine.

David K. That is sharp!!!

I found out tht the Keepsake 1650 linkage is too worn to give me proper lift so next spring I need to either repair or repalce the whole lift bar. That heavy duty rod that holds the mower lift and other pieces is just plumb worn out. So, I spent most of today just kind of getting ready for the next snow which is Friday.

Had a few minutes of shop time and started adding the hydralic lift parts on the 169.

found this picture of a IH300 with a very familer looking light switch

251051.jpg

Twas the night before Christmas, and all thru the house, not a creature was stirring...,
except for Jeff Baker stirring up his Ho Ho Ho Hydraulic Lift set up.
No Jeff, it won't work with an IH Light Switch...
But Merry Christmas anyway.

Tell the kids to go to bed

Look who is flying tonight
251054.jpg

Lucas J.
Yep.

A little tip for ya. Hit that Parts Lookup button above and enter in the Model number of the tractor or what ever your looking for and it will show you stuff like that.
thumbsup_old.gif

So will the manuals in the manuals section.

I guess I shoulda signed my work... I prefer this version...(from 2009)

251062.jpg

Gerry,

I would like to know who designed and rigged that 9 Cub hitch. The remote control must be a real challenge to master. Are all those Cubs designed to pull in sync, or do they deliver torque in different ratios to try to balance the pulling power? Is there another team pulling a fuel tanker?

Just curious.

Our families 12 days of Christmas

On the 12 day of Christmas my true love gave to me
12 twin kohler's
11 wide frames
10 narrow frames
9 with lights
8 rear lift
7 single cylinders
6 wheel weights
5 hydraulic units
4 Creeper gears