• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 22, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff,

I think he means a-round-tuit
get it?

Like when he gets around to it...

Tim B

Gotcha!!
thumbsup.gif

Geez Art, Just go out and buy a 175 already, come on.........

75 degrees, sunny, and the grass is getting tall. Looks like I'll be mowing on Christmas Eve....

Merry Christmas to all and "all a good night"
(Clement Moore)

Dean and family!!

Have had great performance out of my Miller multiprocess XMT-304 CC/CV.

You all have a Merry Christmas & a Happy NewYear

Man I went to Northern's surplus store (returns & repaired items) here in Charlotte today.

All kinds of stuff even a replacement (upgrade) engine that would work on the Cub.

Probably wont post here again till after Christmas, so I want to thank everyone for there business over the last couple years, it has been great to be involved on this forum. Everyone have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year, and may God bless everyone this Christmas, and through out the next year.

Thanks, Scott CCC

Paul B.:

If you are still looking for a coil for your K161 let me know we have a few new ones.

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

and, maybe a Happy Hanukkah, & Kwanza some of you out there. . .
wave.gif

Kraig McConaughey,
I received your package today. Thanks, will take time tonight to browse through it.

Hi All. Kraig M. I also got a package in the mail from you this week, thanks to my lovely wife
happy.gif

Kent

Jason Farrer, please contact me concerning your Dec. 17th post in the classifieds. I cannot contact you directly since you do not list an appropriate e-mail address in your "profile".

Thanks, Todd

Kraig M:

Got your package. Thank you. Nice Cristmas present.

I have sent you several manuals to copy. Copy what ever you want and send them back.

Merry Christmas to all and thanks for al the info during 2003.

Frank

Hey Everyone,

8-10" of white stuff tonight and tomorrow.
I got the chains all tight, so you know
where I'll be. Merry Christmas to all!
I hope Santa brings you all new toys for your cubs!

Tim B

Cap'n Kirk -

Ah yes, the three Wise Guys, bringing gifts of gold, cubcadets and myrrh...
lol.gif

Holy Crap!!! Boss gave us the rest of the year off!! Don't have to be back till the 5th?!?!!? I'm afraid that we are going to get it bad when the plant starts back up.

Rorumor has it that there may be a smoker in my future..... details to follow. Hint, it aint a 782D.
wink.gif

Back