• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 19, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dklenk

displayname
Dave Klenk
1979 Cub Cadet, Model 1200, Engine Model K301AQS, runs great, 38" mower deck, Original owner purchased on July 18, 1979, I purchased from original owner in 1997.
All original - no repaints.
$1000
Location near Cincinnati OH

250785.jpg

Oh, man.... If only I had the $$$ and room for that 1250. That little fella is handsome and the kind of tractors that I seek out.

International Cub Cadet 1250
Hydraulic Lift
Very good tires.
Has Headlights
50" mowing deck
54" snow plow

LOT of Kohler K series engines.
14 hp -2
8hp magnum -2
10hp -4

Lots of parts too, carbs engine tins starter generators and so on!
Also a few different Briggs and Stratton 5 hp engines.

Lots of parts best to stop and see it all!

815-931-6709 $1200 for everything
Markleville, IN 46056

2 stage cub cadet model 451 snow blower for sale

has new skid shoes and scraper plate

$650 is what I'm asking for it.

call 608-822-5671 can send pictures

Narrow frame snowplow for sale. Some surface rust but overall pretty good shape. $125. Located in Fort Wayne, Indiana. I can send photos to anyone who requests, but can't seem to get them to post on here. Please call Adam at (260)615-5655 for more details. No texts or emails please. Thanks!

Merry Christmas IH all,

I still have the Cub cadet original...

I am Interested at this time in trading it for a shotgun instead of just cash....I Would really be interested in a pump .410 So If you have a gun just sitting and you had own grown it or just seem to grab your 20 ga or 12 ga when you go out hunting ...Maybe we can work a deal for it...

Contact me threw email or cell phone My Voice mail on the cell phone isn't set up....Text a message and i will call you back.

[email protected]
1-607-664-769two

251035.jpg

Thanks Scott

Lowest I will take for the Cub Cadet original is $300.00 ..................

251297.jpg

It is in parts, yet started and drove when I started to restore it....

I see what prices the 3 point hitch, solid original decks and the trannies are going for.. So if ya want to Low ball my price..

So Lets stop emailing and calling with offers of $175.00 - $250.00

If it's not worth $300.00 to you, then it's not worth less then $300.00 to Cart out of my shed.

SStratton

<font size="+1">Hey Guys - my son found some more IH Wheel Weights so I'm continuing the Fall/Winter Sale.</font>
<font size="+1">$125 per pair shipped to your door</font>

These are the IH Cast Iron wheel weights. Current color selection is as follows:
1 pr yellow, 1 pr primer, 2 pairs white.
My e-mail is in my profile.
(If you send an e-mail and don't here back post a note here and I'll contact you direct).

251432.jpg

Okay you all know this one... ( Camptown Races parody)

These wheels weights are $100
"Do-Da Do-Da"
"So by golly is this ported pump"
"Oh Da-Do Da-Day"

Chorus:
"It gonna pump all night,
"gonna pump all day"
"You can use them for your Cub"
"So somebody buy them today"

"This here seat is $45"
"Do-Da Do-Da"
"But this holdown is just 20"
"Oh Da Do Da day"

Chorus
"Gonna buy them up"
"Gonna buy them now"
"So some-body buy them today"

"This here grill is a $30 bill"
"Do-Da Do-Da"
"Nice and straight,not even melted"
"Oh Da-Do Da-Day"

Chorus
"Gonna buy them up"
"Gonna buy them now"

"Put this bracket on your Cub"
"Do-Da Do-Da"
"You can buy it for 20 bucks"
"Oh Da-Do Da-Day"

Chorus
"Gonna buy them up"
"Gonna buy them now"

Prices do not include shipping email me thru this site.

251474.jpg

251475.jpg

251476.jpg

251477.jpg

251478.jpg

251479.jpg

251480.jpg

251481.jpg

251482.jpg

251483.jpg

You asked for it, Lewis - for 2013 thou shalt be known as "DooDah". HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

I have a Cub Cadet model 450 two stage blower, a set of cast IH wheel weights, a heavy duty angle blade for a supers (has all brackets for hydraulic angle, just no cylinder), and a regular blade for wide frame cubs for sale. I'd like 550.00 out of the blower, 250.00 out of the super blade, 125.00 out of the wheel weights, and 100.00 for the regular wide frame blade. No pictures right now, but I will try to get some. Email me at [email protected] or call me at (217) 722-9294. Located in central IL

HOWEVER, access to the classifieds <u>will NOT be handed out to brand new users in order to curtail abuse, such as those that register just so they can post their ad and not contribute anything to the community.</u>
Pretty much says it to me.

Here is what i mean when I say the Cub Cadet original is taken apart and ready to be sanded and primed and painted ... I Just don't have a heated shed or place to work on it, or I would be tinkering with it yet daily....

It Ran Fine and drove it into my shed Minus the deck under it, the deck is solid...

I Loaded it all into my truck as I had a guy interested in buyin' it yet Back out... So if you are interested in it and Not to far away I may be able to just deliver it all.

$300.00 Takes it

251512.jpg

[email protected]

1-607-664-769two

Price drop on the narrow frame snow plow. Now only $95. Located in Fort Wayne, IN. Please call Adam at (260)615-5655. Don't have time for texts or emails. Thanks and happy new year to all!

Latest posts

Back