• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 05, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Sale:
Brinly Cat O Disk. Good shape, some surface rust. Can email pics. At this point, I'm planning on going to AJ's so could get it there. Email in profile. $350. Thanks for looking.

2072 is off the market.
Thanks to those interested, we made a big decision here.
There is a strong chance I will have a lot more grass to mow in the near future if it all works out, so I better keep it in the stable.

Now I REALLY need a PTO clutch for a 2072!

Didn't really want to sell this, but I just don't have the room for it right now.
New Snap-on Cooler. Modeled after a tool box. (see picture) I've seen these on a popular auction site and they are priced $325-$575.
I can send more pics upon request. Has a drain in the back that can have a garden hose attached.
I am asking $300 firm.
296399.jpg

296400.jpg

296401.jpg

I will have a Turbo kit for a Kubota 600-640 for sale at AJ,S next weekend.It has manifold adapter gaskets charge piping,and new Aftermarket turbo,with all the stuff you need to put on your tractor.Some cutting and fitting of the piping is required but not a big deal read Steve Bluniers write up in Cub Connection mag this month.$750.00.
296420.jpg

296421.jpg

296938.jpg

Looking for a Cub Cadet 982 to restore and use. Can be in any condition. Would like to find some attachments to go along with it such as push blade and mower deck.

Offering my 4WD Crew Cab 44,000 mile Sagebrush Pearl Coat 2011 Ram 1500. Has the Laramie Longhorn Pkg w/Light Pebble Beige/Bark Brown interior with laser etch premium leather seats. Chrome MoPar tube side steps, Truxedo roll-up tonneau cover w/chrome bed rails. Class IV trailer hitch w/trailer brake control.

I am the 2nd owner of this truck and have clear clean title. Truck was sold new in Dubuque.

HEMI POWER, 5.7 liter MDS VVT, 5 speed automatic 545RFE transmission
Awesome Optional Media center Pkg W/CD/DVD/MP3/HDD and navigation. This rig is loaded and in overall excellent clean trade in condition.
Heated and ventilated front & rear seats, Heated steering wheel
Heated steering wheel, 10 way Power driver seat & 6 way pass seat
115 volt aux outlet, Remote start.
OEM spray in bed liner and under floor & rear seat storage
OEM chrome door bump guard
Rear power sliding window
Heated power mirrors
20" chrome clad aluminum wheels
Front Tow hooks, dual rear exhaust
Plus more!

Truck goes to the detail shop 6/1
Always serviced by my local Chrysler dealer with the last service date

Asking $31,500

297007.jpg

297008.jpg

297009.jpg

Yeah! I hear Ya Charlie!!
I don't even know what 1/2 that stuff is, I never used it! As for that Chic in the dash, I still ain't figured out how she got in there, what a nag!!! At least they could have given here a sexy voice!! I can still read a map, even though my arms are too short these days.

Latest posts

Back