• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 27, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John if you don't mind can you send Art your 169 info for his data base for 169's...please...

he is looking for both tractor and engine serial number along with the engine spec# and number of fins.

thanks

$2200-ROFL

Happy Labor Day everyone, I had a great day yesterday. We tilled and seeded our deer plot and it even rained to set the seed for a couple hours. Then we cooked some ribs.
289706.jpg

289707.jpg

289708.jpg

289709.jpg

289710.jpg

289711.jpg

Keith--Fun Day on the old QL followed up by delicious eats. Doesn't get much batter than that! Thanks for the cool pics!

Jim,
That 169 you're talking about has been for sale for quite awhile. Priced high IMHO. I'm with you, I'd rather go through a tractor myself to know things are fixed correctly and not a pig with lipstick. It sure doesn't take long for things to add up, though. Tires, paint, engine parts, etc. Pretty easy to get alot of money into a tractor. Kinda like everything else, we'll never get out what we put in 'em, but I sure do enjoy "working" on my cubs. I'd keep looking and hopefully something else will pop up for ya.

Keith,
Nice job tilling, and even nicer job cookin'. Mmmmm.............Looks good.
beer2.gif

Question:
Were the footplates on a 122 black or yellow? When I sandblasted them, there was yellow underneath the black.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Marty, the footrests should be black. The tractors in the 1x2 brochure are shown with yellow but the production tractors were black.

Marty,

Most every 1X2/3 I have seen has black foot rests.
The brochure shows yellow. If I was going to use the tractor often I would go with black.

289721.jpg

I have a 100 that I will be working on, it has no motor, I have the option to buy a 16 hp v-twin, from a newer cadet, runs great, hydraulic pump went bad. Is $150 a good price for the motor and is this a decent engine swap. I also have 2, 122's that I use regularly.

Larry, due to this part of the rules, we can,t help you with one of your questions.

This is not an appraisal site! Questions regarding the specific value of any particular unit, implement or whatever are not allowed. Any posts containing such queries will be removed. Asking if a certain amount for a tractor is worth buying it for is fine.

Pesonally I would find another kohler to drop in the 100,

Latest posts

Back