• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 15, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hsell

displayname
Howard Sell
For Sale:

Cub Cadet original tractor. All complete $ 400.00 Phone 724 882-5806

Cub Cadet newer (aluminum) 3 speed rear end with disc brakes and creeper drive. $200 creeper included obo
Nice 10.50 goodyear rear turf tires $50 obo
I have a 1535 with no motor, seat, or pto switch. Otherwise complete. I don't know the value on the newer ones, so make an offer on each or every part including ones above.

transmission parts: i have most/all of the parts for a cub cadet 3spd transaxle(bolts, gears, bearings you name it). let me know what you need, most is make an offer plus shipping.

there are two transmission cases(one for an original, one for a later model. serial numbers will be listed if available)

the parts that i KNOW that i dont have are the carrier, internal shafts, and shift forks.

RE: transmission parts

prices start at 1 dollar and up. they are priced to move right into your shop

Hey Guys im new to this forum and im thinking about buying my first IH Cub Cadet. Its a 1200 with headlights & 50" deck. No creeper gear or anything else. I think it has an original seat and has been restored by the guy im buying it from. He started it for me and it caught almost immediantly. He was asking $900. Do yall think itll be a good 1st Cub for a younger guy?
(Hope I posted in the right area..)

Cub Cadet Model 100, Nice Original Tractor, Has Headlights, Tailight, Stainless Brinley Rear Hitch, Creeper Gear, Original Rebuilt 10 Horse Kohler, Excellent looking and running tractor, all mechanical work is done, just needs paint, Included are the narrow rear tires and rims $700, I will part out if tractor does not sell. e-mail [email protected] We live in Ohio

clark m
welcome to the forum, questions are better off on the main forum. personally i perfer hydros but you gotta start somewhere if you like it buy it, but ill warn you there like lays you cant have just one. josh

For Sale 1970 Cub Cadet model 106
This Cub needs a new motor its siezed up from mowing on a hill to long.
It includes the mower deck which is complete and working.

Its Located in Akron, Ohio 44319 and would require pick up no shipping available.

I would like to get $300. for it

Please send emails to [email protected]

I have pictures and will send to you, but the size is to big for the listing limit.

I'm advertising these for a friend whose computer is down.

Model 100. Rough but runs good. $250

Model 105. Good shape with great seat-- one small tear -- blue strip intact. Runs good. $450

Both are located in southwestern Indiana. For more information you can contact Chuck at eight one two, 453, nine eight three one. Pickup only.

Cub Cadet Model 100 Parts for Sale
1- Totally Rebuilt Kohler 10 Horse Motor Complete $300
Complete Creeper Gear Excellent $175
Perfect Steel Pan Seat, Looks New $100
Perfect Grill Screen $100
Complete Brinley Stainless Steel Rear Lift $150
Complete Headlight Set with Wiring and Switch $125
Perfect Tailight with NOS Lense $65
Perfect Set of Rear Fenders with Reflectors $200
Excellent Hood $30
Rebuilt Steering Gear $40
Rear Tires,Rims and Adapters $100
New Seat Cushion, Correct One $30
Complete Rearend, No Noise, or Leaks $175
All other Parts Just Ask
Picture of Tractor before Dissasembly
195658.jpg

Complete motor from a 482. It's the 11hp NLA Briggs motor. It ran, but smoked, so we took it apart to find worn rings (which are NLA).
Carburetor $50
Front pto $40
Whole rest of motor $50 or make offer on any or all parts. I can ship any/all of it. Thanks

82 Series IH Grill Badge

I have two metal IH badges for sale for $25 each postpaid to USA addresses. These badges are 2 1/4" wide, 2 1/2" tall, with pins 2" apart. These are used OEM badges, not reproductions which I don't think are yet available for the 82 series anyway. The 82 series badge is much smaller than the Quiet Line grill badge. The badge part number, which is stamped inside, is 2752733-R1. The pins are solid, and both badges have original paint and some pitting on the chrome. The metal appears to be zinc, aka pot metal, and I don't see any cracks.

The badge on the right has more pitting on the front, top, and right side; and dirt/soot inside, but less paint fading. The speed nuts which hold the badge to the grill are not included. You can find speed nuts at a hardware store.

If you want either one, please state which badge (left or right).
195679.jpg

195680.jpg

195681.jpg

cub cadet 1512, kubota diesel,ag tires three ribs on front good condition,$3,000 obo, ih rear blade& rear box blade,$300 each, 3pt rear hitch, complete from 782, 149 cub, good shape, $600 obo, 38",42",48" decks $100 each, 2 brinly plows,$110 each. email or call 815 718 2246, ask for Tim.

original cub cadet #1 garden cart.this cart has the original tires and rims that are weather check.has small dent in the back lip.it is not rusted through anywhere.the two back seams are starting to get bad.email for more pictures.it is missing the front z metal bracket where it hook to the tractor.one could be made easy.i can give the measurement and pictures if needed.pick up in oskaloosa ia.350.00.very good condition for its age and very restoreable.
195766.jpg

for sale NOS 42" front blade for a NF tractor complete, $275.00 located in southern new jersey

For Sale :

44A deck off a 1200 blades turn free and includes mule drive.. Asking $125 or Best offer located in Hastings MI

let me know if the price is too high

195928.jpg

195929.jpg

195930.jpg

For Sale Electric PTO off a CC 1200 a little rusty from sitting coil has some cracks but works $50 Shipped or make offer...

Also lower price on the 44A mower deck has a couple of cracks by the rear guide wheel and bent it the front $100for mule drive and Deck or will separate or best offer

195968.jpg

195969.jpg

195970.jpg

3 sets of 26x12x12 tires mounted on alum 6x6 offset rims cepek,pitbulls,carlise's 350.00 a set picked up in ohio 740-687-1067
196006.jpg

196007.jpg

196008.jpg

Selling a complete 3-pt lift assy and a Brinly adapter for a wide frame.
$100.00 for the lift.
$60.00 for the Brinly adapter.
$130.00 for both.
Prices do not include shipping.
Thanks,Bob.
196031.jpg

196032.jpg

Latest posts

Back