• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 14, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Sale or Trade 1962(I think) Cub Cadet Original.

I have two engines for this, One is apart, did run ok but smoked a little and had a rattle in it somewhere. The second is just sitting in it. Never had it running or hooked up. Previous owner said it ran strong with no smoke, for what thats worth. This is very tight over all tractor. Steering has some play but that seems to be from worn tie rod ends. The steering tower is tight. The front axle pivot is also worn. New tires on the front though one will need a tube or patched. The seat appears to have never been repaired which is rare. This has sat in my garaged long enough. I want to get a hydro drive cub to mow with or a 102 or 122 to plow with. Trade even up or with a little cash on the side depending on condition. I will also take $300 cash. May be able to deliver with in 50mi or so of my place for a fee. This is located in northern Indiana. All questions gladly answered, just ask.
64325.jpg

To many projects, not enough time.
So my 129 is for sale along with the ported hydro rearend.
New head gasket last spring(07) along with the head and top of piston decarboned, new hytran and filter, spring 07.
Ported hydro rearend is out of a 149.
64347.jpg

64348.jpg

64349.jpg

64350.jpg

64351.jpg

64352.jpg

64353.jpg

$500/ORO
NO SHIPPING / PICK UP ONLY or arrange for someone to pick it up for you after its paid for.
Will store outside under tarp for 1 year after paid for after that if not picked up I will relist it again.

Rubber seat for 102 $20. plus actual shipping. (It's heavy)
Throttle cable for 82 series. $20. shipped.
Email for pictures

For Sale: IH Cub Cadet model 1250 SN 658006 (built in June of 1979)
12hp Kohler K301AQS engine, hydrostatic transmission, manual implement lift. 1" front spindles/wheels.

Tractor runs great! No smoke, no noises. Steering is tight. New ISO mounts installed and ISO rail mod. flex couplings, new head gasket, head/piston/valves decarboned, and carb rebuild, done in April of '06. New hydro fan, lip seal, hydro filter and Hytran installed in April of '07. Has a muffler crutch. The fenders are straight. The 10.5" Goodyear turfs on the back are in nice shape, the turfs on the front aren't the best...

The 44A deck is pretty solid. It has had some patching done to it, but unless you flip the deck over, you can't see it.

Tractor is missing nothing, and needs nothing. Take it home, unload it, and mow your yard!! This is the first Cub Cadet I ever bought, and has been my mowing tractor/utility tractor for 5 years.

64379.jpg

64380.jpg

64381.jpg

64382.jpg

Asking $650 OBO Tractor must be picked up at my place in west central Ohio

Please e-mail me at: [email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks!
Bill

For Sale misc parts all to go $35.00 plus ship
64428.jpg

82 series hood $20.00 plus ship
64429.jpg

82 series mule drive ...44 deck off 82 series plus drive belt 100.00 picked up
64430.jpg

64431.jpg

64432.jpg

if you don't like my prices shoot me an offer ...the worst that I can say is no ...

rear pto for 70/100,might fit others. All new gaskets included, new seal installed. $350. Rebuilt narrow frame PTO, new kit and new bolts. $75.00
64586.jpg
64587.jpg

Price drop on the 129 & ported 149 hydro rearend listed back on 8-27-07.

$450 or reasonable offer, no reasonable offer refused. No shipping on these, pick up only.

Back