• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 14, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Myron,
I guess i would be that ADMIN WEENIE to which you are referring, and the pages display quite well on my little 15" screen.
That being said, there's not much to be fixin!
Thanks for the thought though. We always appreciate input. ;-P

Charlie, could it be Mike M's post? Perhaps if you would edit it and put the first photo below the line of text? I'm just guessing, as it all looks good on my 21" monitor.
happy.gif

Kraig -

Looks great on my 19" Sun LCD. I'm sure it'd be great on my old 21" HP tube, too
lol.gif

BTW, I added a "feature" to the image tag - it will insert an HTML BR after the image so that we don't get those string of 5 pics side by side...

Charlie...I use a 17" flat screen monitor and had no problem till those photos Kraig noted. Now, the viewing width is about five or six inches wider than my monitor...Please fix those photos. If the poster does not put a comma after his text, that first photo will widen the viewing width. I understand the propblem and where it is. It just hasn't been fixed, regardless of what the admin staff is seeing or not seeing. Please fix. Thanks, Myron

Well if that don't do it, it ain't gonna get done.
deadat30.gif

It's kinda hard to fix somethin that ain't broke on my end or 10 others that emailed saying the page is fine!

Bryan, yes but in this case the issue is BEFORE the first image not after it. And the issue is with Mike M's post below. A simple carriage return after the text but before the image will fix it.

Aaaaah...That's soooo much better....That fixed it....Muchas gracias, Charlie....I appreciate being able to read the forum in a normal manner....Once in a while you do good work....
beerchug.gif
. Thanks, Myron

Kraig -

Personally, I think 1 out of 900+ members complaining is an acceptable ratio...
wink.gif

Can't help those folks that manage to access the site with a CGA setup
lol.gif

Bryan, I like to think of it as constructive criticism. I hate having to scroll to the side to view something. BTW, there were times when I liked to post images side by side but they were tall and thin back when I would have to split up images for getting viewable size images within the size limit. That shouldn't be an issue now.
happy.gif

Latest posts

Back