• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 06, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmechelke

displayname
Jason Mechelke
Evan, I'm curious about your fenders. Did you make them or order them from someplace? Also what are their demensions and weight? Been look for something simiular for a puller of mine but I really have to watch the weight, I'm not a small guy!
err.gif

Thanks

Jason

Nichols is one place that sells them, we modify them. They are steel so not as light as aluminum. They start out about 9" wide and 34" long and we use a shrinker/stretcher and english wheel to get them to look right.We used them on this tractor also. We've bought trailer fenders and modified them also.
63535.jpg

John-
In those pictures- Is that the famous MEIN KUB????

I don't know Wyatt, It does look like MEIN KUB though doesn't it?

That is "Mein Cub". I talked to him last year at Little G. He said he bought it from Tom H. and did a few changes. You can still see the holes in the hood where Tom had the stacks coming out.

thank you for your help i figured out what my problem was i set my wheelie bars wrong i have another question will the pulleys from a 7hp kohler fit a 10, 12,14, or 16hp kohler im trying to wedge one into an original thank you for your time

i have another one to is there a way to improve the clutch on an original thank you for your time

the pulley's would change over as long as they have a 1 in pto end.

I don't know if I'ld worry about the clutch as much as that belt.

The Quarter Scale series is starteing to come up fast. below is the event list with dates.

The 2007 - 2008 NQS Pulling Series will be as follows: Princeton, IN October 5th and 6th, 2007; DuQuoin, IL October 26th and 27th, 2007; Marietta, OH November 16th and 17th, 2007; Morehead, KY February 22nd and 23rd, 2008; Tallmadge, OH March 14th and 15th, 2008

more info can be had at www.nqspulling.com

Does anyone have any open rpm .340 lift cam spec cards. I am looking for a cam grind to have copied on to a briggs opposed twin cam.
Thanks Dennis

Sunday 12 noon (Aug 26 2007) "ol pops" showed the boys how it is done. Can we say FULL PULL!!! Won my 10 hp. class hands down and should of pulled against the 12-14 hp boys.

22 in my class and I can not stop smiling!

Pops

CONGRADULATIONS, POPS!!!
beerchug.gif

WOW! 22 in your class and you whipped them all - Good Job!
buttrock.gif

Sounds like you've got that 10HP of yours running top notch!
Keep up the good work of teaching them 'boys' just how to build & pull a tuff Cubbie!
Maybe they'll want lessons on how to build/pull one just like yours!
thumbsup.gif

Ryan W
thumbsup_old.gif

Thanks Ryan!!!!!!!!! It was funny a lot of the pullers came over to look at my tractor with many compliments toward the job that was done (finish work) anyway, somebody asked if all I did was pull with it.

I said I like taking it to shows and said H--- I even had to mow with it last week which I did. That little 10 horse barks pretty good but I had the tractor balanced really good which is kinda amazing with using the cast iron front still.

Pops

Back