• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 30, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Finally rid of the freakin wide page!
biggrin.gif

Ok I think I have the spring in right. Does anyone have a good install mnaual for that? I have an old one but I'll tell ya what I fooled with it for almost an hour plus & there's no way that things going in easy!!!!!

Hello,I need to know what would cause gas to get in to the crank case with a gravity fed tank like on the 104's? Thanks for any suggestions, James

James C.
The float in your carb is stuck and is letting the gas run right into the engine.
Take the bowl off and giggle the float up and down and see if you can unplug it.
Then hold the float up and see if it stops the gas flow.
If not, it's time to take it apart.

Can someone give me the measurements of "A" & "B" for this ?
56008.jpg

Thanks Chris , I needed a PTO pic ;) ... now if this works you might sell it.

Ken-
How are we supposed to give you the measurements when YOU have the clutch there in your hand?

Jeez....some people!
happy.gif

Harvester calls for HY-TRAN in transaxles wether it's a gear drive or hydro, I guess its some pretty good spit. Heck mines got some green junk in it(almost looks like cuttin oil) and I ain't NEVER changed it in 5 years but I have noticed since I put on the creeper,it's hard to get out of gear after a hard pull. Maybe I,ll try the HY-TRAN.

Richard - Where's your cardboard proof ?

I'm outta here, I leave it to the crazies that come out at night. I've been here since I got out of bed!
Now that it's cooled off I'm headed fer da grudge!

Dang I hate to ask this cause it might start another debate, but I have went thru all the FAQs, been to the I.H. site and it says manuals not currently available, even been to a few cub part places online and still cannot find what I need.
I have a 147, serial number from rear is 3050041u389920, it has the kohler k321a, 14 hp engine. what I need is the part number for the sediment bowl gasket or the complete assembly. the dang gasket is dry rotted and cracked and leaking gas. Also the air filter part number. thanks in advance.

Ken-
I put the tape on my monitor, but then once I got the measurements, I had to take the tape off to type a message!

Richard-
LOL!
happy.gif

Karl-
For what you're going to spend on that fuel bowl gasket, you're better off just replacing the entire assembly for trump change. If the gasket leaks, then the shut off packing is about to start leaking as well. Go to ebay and type in something silly like; "Kohler Fuel Filter"
happy.gif

Latest posts

Back