• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 27, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys,
I need some advice. I've checked the vault, parts look up and cub faq. I have two mower decks. As long as I use the proper sub frame and mule drive will either work on either a NF or WF? Because these things are heavy to me I haven't handled them much except to check for binding, belt condition and to grease them. Where are the model numbers located so I can do more research? Both appear to be in good working order if your not fussy about a sharp blade. I hope I got it all.

Richard:
Huh??
confused.gif

Is your question "will all decks fit both NF and WF with the right mule drive"?? or is it
"will one of the two decks I've got fit all NFs and WFs" ??

I would just like to thank all of you for this site. Using the FAQ's and the search feature, I was able to diagnose and repair a problem I was having with my 126. Thanks Again.

Charlie,
that is an open ended question with many answers. Is the Kid special ed and has an IED that states it must be read to him? Is the student ADDH and missed his/her pill. Does the kid work all night and does the best they can when at school. Is the reading material poorly written or at too high of reading level. All this aside i would ask him to read out loud, or do a pair share where he would have to repeat verbaly back what he just read with out looking at the text. I would have him draw a picture that correlates with the reading. I may have to dummy (water) the text down for understanding, where I work i might need it translated to spanish. Lots of learners are verbal or tactal. I might point to the part he missed and request a reread.
Behavior act ups: go direct to the source. request they stop. use positive modeling and feedback. Move the kid to another location in room, take their chair away and stand until the settle down, have them stand outside and gaurd the brick wall, send them up to the deans office, call their mom, make them stay after or before school, or if they just want to be the class clown, use it to you advantage by haveing them teach something important in class. I think the worst is maybe grinding welding tables for days or (punish the whole class)use peer pressure to get the whole class to get the student to act appropriatly. I dont know some times nothing works but dont tell No Child Left Behind. Soap box removed.
So Charlie what would your old teachers say about you? PS I dont teach english so be gentle on my spelling/grammer

JOHN C LAZAR - Actually, the BEST conditions to mow grass is of course when it's dry, next is when it's cool, which leaves first thing in the AM out because of the dew, so that means the BEST best time is very late in the afternoon, early evening, or early night time depending how how long it takes You to mow and how "Understanding" Your neighbors are.
My neighbors are some distance away in My rural ares. I've mowed till 2 AM a couple times, Midnight several times, 9-10 PM lots and lots of times. There's a reason ALL my mowing tractors have had lights and that they ALL work ALL the time. My 982 even has "Work Lights" in the rear and under the foot rests aimed out at the ends of the mower deck.

Bradley D.
Not a thing, they knew better! LOL
BTW,
My point was, This page this,
Please try to use this topic for discussion about IH Garden Tractors built prior to 1981.

The only thing that saved ya was that O setting in the background.

Oh yea, I own that soapbox you were standing on.
clappy.gif

Dennis,
shhh.gif
2:00am!!!
yikes.gif
Damn, I'm glad you don't live next to me. I'm sure I would have some reaction to that.
swear.gif
Shotgun.gif
jawdrop.gif

Charlie, Just to keep on the "O" topic, I posted this picture awhile back note sure of the location where it was shot. Last Saturday I had to start in downtown Chicago at 4:44am to move a Cat Excavator off the job where I'm working. Whewn I got done loading it onto the lowboy I I made a trip to 180 N. Michigan Ave. Does the address sound familiar?? That where IH's Headquarters was located. Well with pictue in hand I can say with now doubt that this pictue was taken on the steet level of the office. pictue take 07-60
150666.jpg

Kendell Ide,

I have 1 deck that was on a WF. I have 1 deck that was mounted on a NF. Can I run the one from the WF on the NF?

(To me your question look the same as mine excluding OCC/70&100)
Thanks

Uh-oh!! someone's poking the bear!!

CubCubCubCubCubCubCubCub
to keep it on topic,

Has anyone used a group 70 battery in their WF cub? It looks like it would fit, it is only a little wider than a L&G battery, and taller, but the side terminals mean it could stick up a little....
board-post.pl

Back