• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 26, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rick,
There's a truck/tractor show this Fri/Sat here at the drag strip. I was just out there and asked if they had a class for garden tractors, they said not really but if I was to bring the 1000 out they would find a place for it.

Come on up w/the 1650, I'd love to see it.
Any calls on it yet?
Take my 1250 on trade??

Dave Schwandt

O why must all the Cubs be so far away!!!
a_weep.gif

1650 listed below is SOLD with all the goodies!

Original is still available.

For Sale: IH muffler (i'm assuming original) off of a K241. I want to put a homemade stack on my 109, and I'd hate to mess with it if someone else can use it to top off a restoration. looks to be in decent shape but it has some rust. Am not sure about the inside, though.
$5 plus shipping.
Email me through my gmail account listed on my profile.

RETRACTING MUFFLER/EXHAUST: There was a rattle that wasn't there yesterday when I picked it up this morning. I don't want to give someone a defective part. Thanks.

I hope this is okay. I've found a gentleman that lives in northwestern, Iowa (Fort Dodge area) that has 20 MODEL 129 Cub Cadets for sale @ $200.00 each. He doesn't want his phone number posted and will provide information/photos on any or all of the 129s upon request.

If these aren't sold within the next couple of weeks then he will definintely crush them or cut them up for scrap.

If you're interested in more information then e:mail me and I'll provide you with his phone number and where he lives. If you buy one and need it picked up and stored then I can do that for you and store it at my place for just gas money for picking the tractor up. I would have to borrow a trailer to pick up more than one. I just don't want to see these Cub Cadets scrapped out.

All new Kohler parts.
30hp command heads $185 pr
k241/301 head $45ea
#60 Walbro carb for k241-k341 $80ea
K181 cam $50ea
#52 walbro carb k241-k341 $80ea
k181 8hp wlabro carb $65
k241-k341 camshaft $75ea
#30 carb bodies $50 ea
kt17/19 mag 18/20 carb $85
Kseries carb (no choke-size is like #26) $85
Mag 18/20 twin coil $90
Carb bodies 1cyl k series or mag twins $40ea
k series single starter $60ea
K301 .010 rods $40 ea
command 25hp heads $175 pr
83mm std pistons/rings $70pr
23/25/27hp command carb $75
2bbl 40hp command carb $50
238705.jpg

238706.jpg

238707.jpg

238708.jpg

I know it's the wrong season, but here is a very nice QA-42A snow thrower. It looks like it was well taken care of and kept inside. It looks like all the original paint and decals. The black area is from the exhaust of the 1650. I just wish I had use for it.
$200 in Albion, IN.
238776.jpg

238777.jpg

For Sale- 2 sets of IH wheel weights. 1 weight has a crack. $125 a pair. I also have a single hole Brinley plow ( I believe it's a 10") for $100. Unless we make other arrangements items will need to be picked up in Southern Illinois. I can provide pics upon request. 1-618-513-4378

Latest posts

Back