• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 19, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FOR SALE: Brinly 12-inch Cat 0 moldboard plow. Very good condition. Coulter and gauge wheel turn freely. Moldboard, share and landside show virtually no wear. $315. Delivery available to AJ's Garden Tractor Jamboree, Saturday, May 16th. Also possible delivery to the Red Power Roundup in Sedalia, MO June 10-13 plus locations along my route. Ask about some other shipping options.

FOR SALE: Brinly 12-inch Cat 0 moldboard plow. Very good condition. Coulter and gauge wheel turn freely. Moldboard, share and landside show virtually no wear. $315. Delivery available to AJ's Garden Tractor Jamboree, Saturday, May 16th. Also possible delivery to the Red Power Roundup in Sedalia, MO June 10-13 plus locations along my route. Ask about some other shipping options.

Selling my IH 50 A 50" mower deck off my 782. It works great, and it does a nice job mowing...but its too wide for my hilly yard. Ive had it for a couple years and I installed new blades and a new spindle belt in July of last year. Blades and belt probably have less than 10 hours on them. Bearings and spindles seem tight. The front edge of the deck is beat up, and I think there are a few small rust holes in places. Overall a good worker deck for your 82 series. I'd like $150 but I may listen to a reasonable offer. Located in Springville IA. Please email me if interested. Thanks.

I can get pictures this weekend, just email me.

It's still mounted on my 782...if there is someone interested nearby they are more than welcome to come and test it out while its still on the Cub. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

For Sale - 1961 original SN 4740. Ran last time I used it 2 years ago. Original Unmolested condition. Has Rare extended rear frame for Weight Box. Also has Working Original Creeper gear. Comes with a Nice Rust Free Timed Mower Deck. Bought when my son was mowing the lawn, figured he couldn't kill it. Was going to restore it, but have chosen to restore the 123 instead. Asking $500.

Both Brinly 12-inch Cat 0 plows have been sold. Sorry I didn't have more for all who inquired!

EDIT: The mower deck that is listed on 5-15 is an IH 50C, not a 50A. My apologies for those who inquired about it.

Original 1962 s/n 33XXX.NOS parts are to numerous to post. I have over 500.00 in the creeper dr. Head & tailights with correct parts. New front end, steering box, driveline. 100% correct. Deck also. 995.00 I will try to attach pics.

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">SOLD</font></font>

Original listed below has rear fenders with a new fender bracket pan under the seat.

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">SOLD</font></font>

1961 Cub Cadet Original restored with mower deck for sale. Runs good $2000
296806.jpg

296807.jpg

296808.jpg

296809.jpg

1961 Cub Cadet Original restored with mower deck for sale, I have a copy of the owner's manual with it. Runs good. Asking $2000 If interested call Terry 417-207-3131
board-post.pl
board-post.pl
board-post.pl
board-post.pl
}

Latest posts

Back