• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 16, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dproffitt

displayname
Derek Proffitt
Here is photo of the carb. $15 + shipping. [email protected] Thanks
224139.jpg

This is a nicely made bracket that converts a spring type mounted seat (such as a CC Original) to a pan seat like you would see on a CC 127 or similar. The bracket with two holes bolts to your seat spring, them the seat bolts to the four bolt bracket. Photo shows seat in lifted position. Asking $25 + Shipping. Contact [email protected]
224142.jpg

I have a complete narrow frame hydraulic lift attachment, pump, bracket, lift cylinder, and two new hoses. I would like to have $380.00 OBO I also have a "Mighty Mac" front mount quick attach composter. It was made by the Mackissic Company in PA. It is in good condition and I have a new owners manual for it( yes they are still in business). It looks similar to an IH unit. I would like $200.00 OBO I can email pictures if you want to see what it looks like (pump and composter). I tried to download pictures on this posting with no luck. Just click on my name for email information.
ihrotate.gif

Cub cadet 582:
Has a repainted 44inch mower deck
42 or 44inch snow/dirt plow
Wheel weights
Chains

It needs a oil pan gasket. Ran fine before it started leaking oil. It has ag tires in the back. I have replaced the ignition switch.
It has a 18hp Briggs and stratton engine.

I will take offers. I am looking for a cub cadet 682,782, and a 2072. Let me know what you have. I will trade

I cant get pictures to upload, so if you are interested, email me and i will send you some.

cub cadet 124 with 48" deck, spring assist i did have it running it had sat for awhile and will need a new battery and the carb rebuilt which i will probably have done soon, 400.00 picked up [ohio]
224178.jpg

224179.jpg

Cub cadet original deck in pretty good shape, I have not found any rust holes thru the shell. All pulleys are free and working, the deck worked well when I took it off the "O". I am asking $100 for local pickup but will entertain other offers for shipment. Let me know if you need more info or more pics. thanks Tim P.
224188.jpg

224189.jpg

224190.jpg

New kohler kt17 horizontal shortblock with torrington bearing(thrust bearing for side load with pullies) & a 1" pto shaft. $900 each, SE Iowa
224210.jpg

I have a cub cadet 582. It has the oil pan gasket replaced. It ran fine before the gasket went bad. I have a repainted 44 inch mower deck, a 42inch plow, ags, wheel weights and chains. I am asking $700 but i will listen to offers.

I WILL TRADE FOR A CUB CADET 782 OR 2072. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE IF YOU WANT TO TRADE.

224240.jpg

The carb listed on 4/16 at 12:58 pm is sold.

The bracket listed on 4/16 at 12:39 pm is sold.

Ok guys - I know it's early but it's still a good time to get ready for winter.

Get yourself an IH Windbreaker while you still can. This one was removed from a 127 but should fit most other narrow frames. Includes a separate set of brackets for square fenders. The install instructions are posted in the manuals section. Overall this one is in good condition. Has a couple small cracks in the windshield itself, includes the top and rear cover.

$100 plus shipping from Connecticut Zip 06798 (stove pictured not included)

224270.jpg

224271.jpg

224272.jpg

224273.jpg

Also still have the narrow frame rear lift (also called sleeve hitch)and the IH spring assist. Both are complete. Get both for $125 plus shipping from Connecticut Zip 06798
224274.jpg

224275.jpg

OEM Operator manual for 73, 106, 107, 126, 127 and 147. Nice shape, has 4/11/72 written in pencil on front. Registration card is still in the book! No writing inside, few small stains on a couple of pages. Pages have aged but overall real nice original manual. Right at 50 pages. $30 + shipping. [email protected]
224281.jpg

Plow blade I believe it is for wide frame it is in good shape. I want 100 dollars local pickup. I can take measurements or anything like that if you are interested in it. thanks tim p.
[email protected]
224306.jpg

224307.jpg

224308.jpg

Back