• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 06, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lscarduzio

displayname
Lisa Scarduzio
187781.jpg

Hello,
I am selling my 149 cub. The motor starts right up everytime NO Smoke at all.
It needs Brakes and the reverse is not working to great right now. I know the brakes adjustments and the hydo-transmission adjustments are linked together somehow. I do not have time to work on the tractor and need to get someone newer.
It comes with a 50 inch deck and a 44 inch deck. The 44 inch deck is in BAD shape but has 2 good spindles one was replaced 2 years ago. 1 spindle is shot. All pieces on the 50 inch deck are working. I however cannot get it onto the tractor myself so decided to just sell everything.. The first $475.00 takes it all. I have a few other small extra parts to toss in.
I would consider a trade with Cash for something newer working 100% and safe for a child to drive.
I need something heavy for my lot.

Thanks ,
Lisa Scarduzio
267-679-5437
Avondale pa

cleaning the shed stuff has to go ... can deliver to Rockford Ia this weekend
44 c deck off of a 1450 missing idler $ 35.00
44 a deck off a 782 good solid and useable $ 75.00
187805.jpg

cub cadet 72 hood missing brace but otherwise good $ 25.00
187806.jpg

nf mower undercarriages 4 of them total $ 10.00 ea or $ 30.00 for all
187807.jpg

nf lift handles $ 10.00 ea
187808.jpg

very nice nf 38 cast end deck w/ carriage 75.00 obo
187809.jpg

IH WINDBREAKER - Wiper works well, I never had lights hooked up. Vinyl windows have a couple taped tears. This is wideframe setup as far as I can tell. It came off a 149, I had it on a '82 series.

$250 - free delivery to Rockford, IA if you contact me before we leave Thursday morning.

187816.jpg

Sears disk is sold.

Thanks

IH Cub Cadet Wheel Weights. 26lbs each. They have the IH stamp on them. $110.00 and I will deliver free to Iowa Plow Day. I am leaving Friday morning. 815-453-2720. I will ship these if you are not going to plow day.
187875.jpg

Cub Cadet 147. Has 48 inch deck and electric lift. Electric actuator is newer and works great. Tires are fine and hold air. Lights work. Has spring lift assist and Cub Cadet three point. Missing the bottom bracket. Older repaint. Runs nice but smokes some when started, then clears. I mowed with this yesterday and it did fine. Good quiet hydro. I would like $450 for it picked up here in Ashton Il. 61006. I will deliver free to Iowa Plow Day. I am leaving friday morning. 815-453-2720
187881.jpg

187882.jpg

187883.jpg

187884.jpg

Selling a 102 cub. Just bought it with another tractor ans no need to keep it. PO was mowing with it last season he said and he said it ran fine. I sprayed some gas in the carb and it popped right off, let it run about 10 seconds till gas was gone. Carb will need cleaning. Will deliver to plow Day in Rockford, Ia. $300 as is.
ph.507-421-9436
187911.jpg

187912.jpg

I really need to move the 73 I have listed a page back. Can not go any lower now. <font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">$300</font></font>

Under edit: I will also throw in the 7hp that was in it, it smokes but does run well.
Charlie...thats a bummer. I do hate to get rid of this one, it's done so much work for me. Lovely little tractor. Maybe this will give me the extra little push to finish <font face="verdana,arial,helvetica">FrankenCub
</font>

Brendan B.
If you were closer, I'd own that little guy.
I've looked for a 73 for years and never had any luck finding one.
sad.gif

I can't think of a better test of the Transportation System. Chucky fronts the initial $300 and the 73 gets moved to Minnesota. I think we all owe him something - can this happen?
1a_scratchhead.gif

Charlie, since when has a road trip stopped you?
1a_scratchhead.gif
You probably put on more miles hauling all your stuff north.
angel.gif
187954.gif

Kraig,
I've still got the wood boiler fired for one. And I've got so much stuff to do this summer that didn't get done last summer, it ain't even funny.
I'm NOT spending another winter up here with an unheated shop!

Brendan B. ...same thing Charlie said, if you were about 1000 miles closer, Id certainly come look at it. I love the look of those 73's, but since im in Iowa Id better hold off.
sad.gif

I have 2 1250's that are 90% complete, a few mower decks (stamped ones are rusted out but good spindles i believe, flat side one needs pulleys but appears to be pretty solid) and a box full of odds and ends to include a 12X gas tank that is good, various sheet metal and others. The bodies of the two tractors aren't great but are fixable, one had the side panels. Both engines were supposed to run when parked but were both weak. Can't really think of too much that is missing from either one. One is a hydro lift and the other is a manual, both are complete minus air cleaners and maybe some other small stuff. Think both have PTO clutches too. There are also two ATV lug tires that are usable to go with this too. All of it for $275 OBO. I gotta move this stuff, car needs parts. These would be great for parts tractors, or to fix with enough time. I really don't want to part these out, would rather just get rid of them. Please email me at [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email] as I don't get to the forums much anymore. Am located in the NW part of Florida. DeFuniak Springs to be exact. And here's a link to a photobucket account with some pics. [url="http://s55.photobucket.com/al...tobucket.com/albums/g122/dilligaf241/CL Pics/[/url]

Loading up for Rockford PD, I'd really like to move some stuff outa my garage!!! will deal on everything! CC 100 and misc parts listed in March 30 archive. Thanks! Happy Plow Day!!!

Brandon I will give you 300.00 if you can meat me at the Niagara border. Mike Morrison
Shift.gif

Someone has expressed interest in my 73 this morning, I'll let ya know how I make out. Thanks guys

For Sale: CCO sub frame includes 32 inch lift rod $75 obo and early CCO Brinly Adaptor $150 obo. Found a couple of more items for PD, free deliver to Rockford Iowa PD email tonite, tmrw call 515-298-1490

188024.jpg

188025.jpg

782D hood decals. 25.00 shipped in US to your door.
188028.jpg

I have decided to sell my complete IH Cub Cadet collection. I have for sale in one lot
1. CC 106 - smokes a little, steering a little loose. Has spring assist and mower deck in good condition. Needs carb work.
2. Brinley 10 inch plow
3. CW36 snow thrower -- only used a couple of times -- EVER
4. QA snow blade for the 106, needs paint (not shown)
5. Spare rebuilt 10hp engine with .30 piston and .10 rod. This turned out to be the last engine rebuilt by my late father

The following not-shown attachments I bought and just never got around to installing.

6. creeper
7. 3 point
8. sleeve hitch
9. chains

First $1,200 takes it, plus I'll throw in some extra goodies that WILL make it worth your while.

Roger Cole
304 379-2497
Bruceton Mills, WV
Off I-68 between Morgantown, WV and Cumberland, MD
188048.jpg

188049.jpg

188050.jpg

188051.jpg

188052.jpg

188053.jpg

188054.jpg

Latest posts