• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 06, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two Rototillers a #1 with one extention and a #2 the #2 needs a pulley $300 each OBO call (608)213-4165 they are located in Oregon WI.
188058.jpg

Have a IH Tiller #2 Serial # 3130283U 13208 that I would like to sell. It was mounted on a 1650 that I bought and was informed it worked ( I did not ever try it), I took it off as I had no use for it. I would describe its condition as somwhere between good and excellent. I would take 300.00 for it. Pick up only,(it is in Kansas). If interested e-mail me at [email protected] Thanks

Here is a cc42 snowthrower, about 1967 vintage. It has been channeled and extended to fit a wideframe. The auger is still pretty straight, and the cutting edge is not bad. I don't know where the lift rod,or chute rods are. The gearbox and pulley and complete u joint/driveshaft is there. A real bargain picked up here in St. Paul MN for $25!

Ya know there's been snow somewhere in MN in every month of the year except August. Don't take chances. Come get this baby.

188219.jpg

I have a series 3 48" deck that i want to trade for a Series 2 48" mower deck with the gauge wheels. it has the flat stock runners. Cuts great and smooth. The top and sides have good paint and i will be E-Z slide coating the underside. No belt covers. Let me know what youve got.

Well, the 73 is still up for sale, still at $300.
Sorry Mike, can't deliver that far.

last chance call on my 147 roller before it hits craigslist and ebay. I would be interested in a partial trade with the rest in cash for a 104,105,or a 125. All there except for the lights and switch.thanks

3'X 6' dealer sign. Perfect condition 185.00 Pick up in W. NC Dave 828-241-5088

188312.jpg

2' X 6' dealer showroom banner. 30.00 plus shipping. Dave

188357.jpg

pack of 10 Genuine Cub Cadet ball joints for narrow frames and probably some wide frames. Cub Cadet parts lookup price is 9.83 each. Whole bag of 10 for 50.00 plus shipping NOS hyd. unit lift handle for the narrow frame hydraulic lift. These are NLA available from CC. 37.50 plus shipping Dave 828-241-5088

188360.jpg

New seat cushion for unknown CC. Appx. 18" wide and 15" tall. 18.00 plus shipping. Dave 828-241-5088
board-post.pl

Latest posts

Back