• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 03, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike: Thanks for the info and phone #!
Do you mean September for the pull dates you mentioned?

Thanks Mike!
Will be at Racers on the 30th.
I only live 7 miles from there.

DEH

Just wondering if any of you guys shaved a stock head to use and if you did how much? Using 10 horse for work and some fun!

Pops

Have a international cadet 76, which I hope to do some racing with. Would like to know if there is a way to change the gears in the gear box to make it go faster. Or if there is any other thing anybody can tell me that will help me out.
Thanks

New to the forum; I have a Cub Cadet 127. It needs a new engine. Has anyone converted to the v-twin engines in this model.. Is it practical? I have a very well equipped machine shop, so fabricating is not an issue...Just thought someone may have done it already and can give me a heads up.

Thanks

Jerry

Latest posts

Back