• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 01, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhomrighausen

displayname
Marlin Homrighausen
Posting for a friend. Pat has decided to part with the Bolens and go for Allis Chalmers garden tractors and attachments. He bought this last spring and hasn't had the time to work on it. It turns over and has new tubes in the rear tires. He's asking $300 for it and may consider trading for an Allis Chalmers 416 or other AC size equivalent garden tractor. E;mail me and I'll put you in contact with him. Delivery is possible to Spring Plow Day in Rockford if arrangements are made in advance.

187616.jpg

187617.jpg

187618.jpg

187619.jpg

I have a 1981 Kawasaki snowmobile. It has a 440cc engine. The bad. The track slips in wet snow. It starts kind of hard in winter. It has a patched ski. The good. The engine runs good. It has a good seat. Headlight and taillight work. It looks pretty good. It has excellent brakes. Asking $350.

Looking for a 1974 or 1975 Honda MR50 like the one pictured. Will trade Cub Cadet stuff and/or money. Thanks.
187770.jpg

I have a 1981 Kawasaki snowmobile. It has a 440cc engine. The bad. The track slips in wet snow. It starts kind of hard in winter. It has a patched ski. The good. The engine runs good. It has a good seat. Headlight and taillight work. It looks pretty good. It has excellent brakes. Asking $350. Trades ??

listing for a friend a nice allis 716 garden tracror with blower and 48" deck asking $ 600.00 obo delivered to Rockford Ia plowday this weekend
187927.jpg

187928.jpg

187929.jpg

187930.jpg

187931.jpg

for more info call 608-822-4489 or email

Cub Cadet 1535 with 46GT deck. Whole or parts. This is the Cyclops gear Drive. 15 Kohler magnum, 3 speed trans with creeper. Clutch and creeper work fine. Motor starts and runs OK. The carb seems touchy. I got it to idle fine but it wants to surge at wide open and when mowing. No smoke. The deck works very well. Tires are fine. This has a supersteer front axle.
I would like $600 for the whole thing. Plastic hood parts and all.
I would take $350 for the Magnum Engine.
The rear end which would be great for pulling, I would like $200 for.
I would like $150 for the creeper.
I will combine the two for $300.
$150 for the 46GT deck,subframe and belts.
I would like $50 for the front axle. And will sell all the steering stuff together for $100.
Come get the frame,tank, dash tower and wiring for $20.
I can ship some of this but it will not come apart until sold. 815-453-2720
188347.jpg

188348.jpg

188349.jpg

188350.jpg

188351.jpg

188352.jpg

188353.jpg

Just to finish this up. $50 for the rear tires and rims and $20 for the front tires and rims. Let me know if you want different things off this and we will work it out.

For the M & W owners/fans out there!! Limited production M & W belt buckle #967 of 1000. I beleive new in box, show 0% ware! I bought this from a old implement dealer. $15. + shipping.

Have several Dear John and Cat 75th Anniversary items too. Email for pixs and prices.
188879.jpg

188880.jpg

I REALLY NEED TO SELL THIS. I have a 1981 Kawasaki snowmobile. It has a 440cc engine. The bad. The track slips in wet snow. It has a very good seat.It starts kind of hard in winter. It has a patched ski. The good. The engine runs good. It has a good seat. Headlight and taillight work. It looks pretty good. It has excellent brakes. Asking $350. Trade or partial trade on Cub Cadet,Case,Economy,or Ariens garden tractor

1972 Case 644 Loader Tractor - #22 produced ever from what I can find. serial number 9662686 Approx 600# lifting capacity. I changed all fluids about 6 months ago, and it has only been used a few times since and been stored inside. Engine does not smoke, is running in the pictures. Hi-low range hydualic drive axle, optional front PTO for accessory drive. Includes rear weight box as seen in photo

14hp Kohler K321 gas engine. Nearly new rear tires, still have the nubs on them. I live in town and don't even have a garage, being stored at my parents farm in Richmond, IN.

$3000 obo

188961.jpg

188962.jpg

188963.jpg

For Sale:

1974 John Deere 140 with 49 snowblower, dual angle 54 blade, 48" deck and 33 tiller.

Wheel weights not included.

Everything works as it should.

Tractor pictured below with tiller. Other pictures available upon request.

Whole package for sale 2500.00 OBO

Call or text 607-849-3966

E-mail [email protected]

Located near Binghamton NY

189184.jpg

Hate to do it, but need to sell my two smokers IH 234 and JD 650 $4500. each. Email with any questions.
189931.jpg

189932.jpg

I'm looking for the undercarriage for a 402D Haban Sickle Mo.

I am looking for a good IH model # 310 1 bottom mounted plow. This is a category 1, 3 pt. hitch plow. This would have been available with the IH 154, 185, 184-284 series of tractors. I would like to find a nice original plow.

Just to help Kyle out, here's a photo and description from a brochure to show what that #310 plow looks like:

190102.jpg

190103.jpg

Kraig, Thank you very much for taking the time to post the picture of the # 310 plow. That is exactly what I am looking for.

Kyle

For Sale nice custom made 4 wheel wagon to pull behind a garden tractor. measures just under 4 foot wide and about 6 feet long ...it has out door poly on the wood barge box was custom made also ... great for hauling kids or parades asking $ 700.00 obo in northeast Iowa
190148.jpg

190149.jpg

190150.jpg

190151.jpg

1981 Kawasaki intruder snowmobile. It has a good seat. The headlight and taillight work.The 440cc engine runs well but starts hard(may need new spark plugs or rebuilt carbs). The track slips some in wet snow but it works well in drier snow. I have had it up to 50mph.

WTT 50A for/or buy a 38A deck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to trade a 50A deck (I am pretty sure, came with my 1450, measures 50", has 8 bolts for belt cover) for, or outright buy, a smaller deck. I am thinking a 38A would be better for my yard.

The condition of my deck is fair. There are some rust holes along the exit path, but very patchable. The 2 outer spindles have no play and spin great, the middle spindle has very-very slight play but otherwise spins wonderfully. The blades are ok. There is also a few spots where the metal cracked from someone hitting a stump or something like that, not bad and easily fixed with a welder. Otherwise it works fine.

I am in the Buffalo NY area, and am willing to drive a little way, maybe 60 miles one way or so. Also willing to kick in some $$ for a trade as needed.

You can contact me via the PM feature on these boards, or e-mail at yjjeepinmike 'at' roadrunner 'dot' com.

Chances are I may start patching some of the holes with some light sheet metal and rivets to get through the season if I don't hear from someone soon.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike - We don't have a PM and there's no need to put your email address in a post as everyone can click on your name for that info and one last jab ... why "patch" the deck with rivets and sheet metal. If you don't like it's looks now you'll really hate it when you SCREW IT UP! <u>have it fixed right</u> if you ever plan on selling it in the future.

Back