• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

A Note to the Masses about Emails

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
I get on average about 45 to 60 emails a day for one thing or another and what really pisses me off is somebody ask for my help, wants a pic of something or just feels the need to PISS ME OFF for the day with SH_T like this that I WILL NOT REPLY TO, NO FREAKIN WAY SHAPE OR FORM!!!!!!
<font color="ff0000">If you that paranoid, get the hell off the internet!!!!!!!!!</font>

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.

To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I have approved beforehand.

If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please fill out the short request form (see link below). Once I approve you,
I will receive your original message in my inbox. You do not need to resend your message. I apologize for this one-time inconvenience.

Click the link below to fill out the request:
https://webmail.pas.earthlink.net<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>
<font color="ff0000">APPROVE ME!!!!!! SCREW YOU!!!!!!!</font>}

Charlie-

We just forward those to you from those hapless (maybe that should be hopeless folks) who request a username and give an email address with that sort of filter ! ! !

Here is a response of one disgruntled person that couldn't enter his own e-mail address correctly and the <FONT COLOR="ff0000">Democracy of Two&#153;</FONT> accurately divined his proper address and informed the man of it.

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

JUST FOR THE RECORD, I'm glad the world doesn't have many more like you. You are a real moron and you should learn how to relate to people.

Have a great life.
<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

BTW Bryan and I are never as nice as you in our private e-mails ! ! ! !
pcwhack.gif

Bob,
It's kinda like the guy that went to the wife's website last week and ordered $1100.00 worth of stuff, then had the balls to tell the wife he was not comfortable putting his CC info through our secure site merchant account CC company (Sam's Club). That runs 32 bit encryption where Paypal only runs 16 bit!
So what's the DA do!
Sends her an email with all his CC info in it, including the CVC code ALL IN ONE EMAIL!!!!!!!!

Kinda makes you wonder how these morons function in the real world on a daily basis!!!!!!

Hey Charlie. Maybe we could have a topic for Moderators only featuring some of our more interesting "fan" mail ! ! ! ! !!

LOL,
There ya go! I have a special folder for my SPECIAL people anyway, Even the ones that threaten to kick my A$$ that never back it up even after I give'um my address, snicker

Charlie, I'm thinking that email looks a little familiar
lol.gif

I get my share of hate mail from people that think I'm ignoring them for the same exact reason!!!

Damn, I'm sorry I missed this topic! Freakin' boss expects me to WORK when he's in our office...

Bob -

Sounds like we need to resurrect ICCCE (did I spell that right?)
wink.gif

Charlie -

I say the exact same thing everytime I get a bounce like that. We even tell these people RIGHT IN OUR SIGNUP INSTRUCTIONS to MAKE SURE they have [email protected] listed as an okey-dokey sender in their Earthstink configuration or they won't get their approval (or more likely, rejection) notice but NO, they can't manage that.

So we delete the registration and let 'em hang...

Latest posts

Back