• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Peddle Tractor Collection

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Ed Wells sent me these these:

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

Kraig, I forgot about having these pictures of the peddle tractor display in Big Johns food market in Metropolis, Ill. I thought maybe the other guys on the forums would like to see.

Ed<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

217910.jpg

217911.jpg

217913.jpg

217914.jpg

217915.jpg

217916.jpg

217917.jpg

217918.jpg

217919.jpg

217920.jpg

Wholly cow!
That just ain't right for one person to have all those!
biggrin.gif

Kinda makes you wanna take a road trip for bread and milk!

My reaction: There's gold in them thar groceries.
thumbsup_old.gif

I used to work with a guy about 15-16 yrs ago that collected old pedal tractors.

He said the Massey-Harris "44" tractor I had as a kid was really rare & collectable. Couple examples above the "Produce Section", above the apples & lemons, red w/Yellow wheels of course. Pretty sure mine didn't & never did have a muffler.

They seem to be very much sought after, easy to transport & display so collectors like them.

CHARLIE - I agree, I should start buying groceries there too!

Now that`s eye candy !
drool.gif

Only One Ford.Thnaks for sharing(another saved book mark)for me.
thumbsup_old.gif

I do see two. Henry made a tractor or two lol

I have been there its almost the most southern point of the state, it also has a giant superman statue downtown.
it is a very cool display

Next time we go garden tractor pulling in Metropolis IL, I'm stopping at Big Johns Food Market. Of course that won't be till next July. Wife says lets go sooner. ROADTRIP!! We're only an hour and a half away from Metropolis.

looks like you have a lot of pedal tractors it must took you a long time to get them its a neat collection

AMarks they are not mine I only took the pictures.I understand he has more than what is on display.
ED

Back