• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

22nd Annual Red Power Roundup, June 23, 24 and 25, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sure wish I could go but I can't make it.
bash.gif

as of right now i am going. hope to be there fri.8am staying till sat afternoon. camping in my car. chris

I will be there late Wednesday thru Saturday. Will be spending most of my time at Chapter 6 table answering questions about Red Power Round Up 2013 in Lima, Ohio.

Plan to be there Thurs thru Sat. Will desplay 682 trike, 782D and maybe more. Hope to see everyone there.

Plan to be there with the 1650-4
Should be a very good show..I know its hard to get rooms.
Also, am planning on taking Aaron's 782-V6.
Sounds like a lot of Cub Cadets this year..

All be there with the RV and all the cubs, oh and the wife.
thumbsup_old.gif

By the way, There is a big Cub Cadet deal going on. They are highlighting the cubs with a special parade kinda thing. There is a MC that will be talking about each cub. Not sure the exact details but I was talking to the MC guy last year and he made a big deal of this years show.

I am going to be there Wednesday through Saturday. I plan on brining a 100, 123, and my buddy's original. Also, I am going to bring a red Cub Cadet, but can't decide between the 782D and the 682. The 782D is the cooler of the two, but techniqually, it's a MTD which makes me feel kind of funny bringing it to an International show.

I'll be there from Thursday afternoon until Friday afternoon. Bringing my restored 70 w/deck and Number 2 cart.

Ok, I was looking at the Chapter 15 website, and on Friday at 3:00, there is a "Cub Cadet Walk." Does anyone know what a "Cub Cadet Walk" is?

Todd from my understanding it will be just like a tractor walk.

I'm planning to go down for the day on Friday. I hope to meet as many of you as possible.

Lee

I got the original, 100, 123, and 682 waxed up and ready to go to the Red Power Round Up. I am going to load the trailer tomorrow and head up there. I should be there sometime tomorrow afternoon.

226634.jpg

Charlie, What was parked next to the 4568? Was that an air cleaner on the front of that tractor? Looks like a larger version of what they put on the side of combines. Any pics of it?

Latest posts

Back