• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Parts Wanted Hotel room available for Red Power, OH June 23, and 24

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkoenig

In Remembrance 2023
displayname
Jim Koenig Halfway between Harvester, MO and Cadet, MO
Crazy thought, but I booked a room for Red Power, Oh Thursday and Friday nights. Now I don't plan to attend. 2 Queen beds. Rooms at this Holiday Inn Express 5 miles from the fairground are now going for $180 and up per night. I am thinking the rooms are worth more like $100/night.

Does anyone want to barter for parts/implements for a 782?
Items I am interested in:
IH wheel weights
Wheels and tires, fronts and rears, turf or chevron
Ground engaging implements: 782-ready tiller, Earthcavator If you have either of these, I can get you a room Saturday as well if you like, and if we hurry.
Cat. Zero
Dual hydraulics
???

I know this is a wacky idea. Feel free to tell me to delete this if that's how you feel.

I forgot to make it clear this room is completely pre-paid for two nights and don't forget the wonderful hotel breakfast.

Going on Sat to RPRU is usually an experience in frustration as many, many displays are packed up and gone Friday night.
This has been the case in every RPRU I have been to.

Having gotten zero interest, I have canceled the room. I can probably make a similar swap if someone wants to barter for a room somewhere in the future.

Back