• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

27th Annual National Red Power Round Up Union Grove Wisconsin June 16, 17 & 18, 2016

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmasheris

displayname
Michael A.Masheris
Who is going to Red Power? I will have my two grease burners there.

Big Steve and I will be there with some turboed diesels and a 2 bottom plow! !!!!

Down at Racine County Fairgrounds today for IH Chapter 4 RPRU meeting & lunch.
Shift.gif

Tammie, the kids and I will be there for the duration of the show. Union Grove is our former adopted home town, couldn't miss it.

Reservations e made at the Richard Bong Rec area for the 15th and 16th, about 7 miles from the fairgrounds.
If you are in the area, stop by one evening and say Hi!!

Look for my rig, A brown 2015 Ram 3500 w/Iowa plates and a Lance truck camper.

OK...we're set. My stepdad and I decided today we'll make a day trip of it on the 17th and head home after the chicken BBQ supper. Not bringing any equipment this year, though.

Any other fellow Illinoisans, Iowans, or Wisconsinites planning to go (or anyone else)?

I really wanted to but today is day 12 of 24 in a row. please take lots of pics for us

Jeff B -- Darn it...hopefully we'll see you at Steve B's in October!

The show is practically in my backyard but I won't be attending due to a wedding anniversary gathering in South Dakota. I'd been planning for this RPRU for three years then this family thing came up.Yep, I'm a bit bummed! Had planned to bring a big tractor, 2 or 3 plows, 4 or 5 Cub Cadets and lots of CC attachments. Hope lots of you are able to attend and the weather report is sounding pretty good.

Dave--I wish I could make it but it doesn't look like that will happen. I am planning on going to Bluniers in the fall although this is much closer. Rest assured, I will be following this thread and looking at any and all pics posted. Have a great time!

Hoping to see pictures soon from Union Grove. Don't forget about us Cubbers who couldn't make it the RPRU this year.

awesome thanks steve/kraig, anyone got more lets load this page up

I got a BUNCH of photos from Steve Blunier to post. I'll get them out in batches over the next few days.

Here's a few for starters.

305498.jpg

305499.jpg

305500.jpg

305501.jpg

305502.jpg

305503.jpg

305504.jpg

305505.jpg

305506.jpg

I ended up showing up in the afternoon on Sat only. Took dad and explained the early gas/diesel engines to him. I have more mechanical inclination than he, he found what we got to see very interesting. I did enjoy the little bit we got to see. Wish we could've seen all of it, like the pics already.

Latest posts

Back