• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1950 Farmall C

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tpeters

displayname
Tom Peters
I have a 1950 Farmall C with what I belive they called touch-control hyd. The question I have is I would like to put a molboard plow on this but...I don't quite know what I am looking for.
Any help prefer pictures would be greatly appreciated.

Tom,
I think they had what they called a "Quick Hitch" setup. I think I have some stuff on that. I'll dig something up for you.

Tom H.
Thanks. I keep thinking that the plow was mounted somewhat like on the A but as I look at the C it just does not register in my head. I had no experence with the C in my farming days, the H was as small as I had.

Latest posts

Back